Winehouse Needs Her Amy Juice

6/27/2008 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the London heat and humidity in full effect, Amy Winehouse made sure she stayed hydrated on Thursday -- with whiskey and vodka!

After a busy week of passing out in her home, being hospitalized, diagnosed with early signs of what could be emphysema and visiting her husband in prison, the weaved loon stopped off for some much needed nourishment ... in the form of miniature bottles of liquor.

Between the cigs, alcohol and other treats, Amy's got all the essential popwreck food groups covered.

LWood

Hey - wow - looks like she bathed recently!

pattie in cali

many blessings amy, take care, leave that stuff alone, get the help you need, stay safe

ShameAboutRaisins

#19 LWood...they must've given her one of those heavy-duty "Silkwood" showers in the hospital.

Lalaland

The bulge in her pants is disturbing--tranny-mess.

bunk

laura i don't think people are still betting on britney well i'm not all thanks to papa spears but this mess i got 100 bucks that says she'll be dead by the end of the year cause she's a bigger mess than britney was and her dad's no papa spears

mikey

Why doesn't she just die and get it over with?She doesn't care about her body so why should anybody else.

Brattus Rattus

I have no ill thoughts towards this woman. She has some serious issues that I hope she addresses before it's too late. It's unfortunate that she is so unhealthy. She really does look sick. I'm not sure if she uses that spray tan crap, but her skin color doesn't look right.

I hope she doesn't become a tragic tale that will be told over and over again.

nacho

Drink up and smoke up Amy!! The sooner we are rid of you the better!

Sharona

A freak of nature......................

Carrie

Shogun, I think you're right, but aren't those tiny liquor bottles plastic?

shambass

what is everyone talking about? This is the most talented female performer i have heard since joplin. She likes to be sedated, but really who doesnt?

See, I think drugs have done some good things for us.

I really do and if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us do me a favor:
go home tonight take all your albums all your tapes and all your cds and burn’em

Cause you know what?
The musicians who made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives through-out the years…
Were real high on drugs

ME

AT LEAST SHE'S GIVING HER LUNGS A REST FROM THE CRACK. WATCH OUT LIVER......

lcd1023

That ain't hair....it's a hat! lol! This girl needs a father like Britney.

SteveinMI

Shogun.....you almost made me pee myself, you "rock"!!!!!!

this is wrong...

How does she get her hair to stay up like that all the time? Is it a hair piece or is something in that bubble?? Cause damn that is a lot of hairspray!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments