Malibu's Most Wanted

6/28/2008 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been doing some digging, and turns out, the Malibu brawl last weekend was the tip of the iceberg.
Surfers
Back in the day of "Celebrity Justice" (Memba Them?), we found a Malibu-based gang known as Malibu Locals Only (MLO). The gang had allegedly been assaulting college students and tourists that hung out on parts of the beach MLO considered its turf. One altercation led to a lawsuit against a famous celeb's son.

And there's more...

In 2004, Brawley Nolte, Nick's boy, was sued for allegedly being part of a Malibu group that beat a teenager from the San Fernando Valley so badly, he was left with permanent brain damage. That case was dismissed.

Cops tell us that MLO isn't officially considered a gang because they don't meet gang criteria. Yes, we thought that too. If this happened in Compton, we're thinkin' it might be another story.

Smokey

The paps should know better - I saw the tape - they were told to fold up and leave, they persisted in staying and if they did not realize a beat-down was coming they are stupid. These guys feel that your rights when compared to their rights of privacy are equal to if not the greater. Oops ! there you go again a beat down....

GUTTASLP

they anit no gang tell them 2 go 2 a real hood n take sum new turf tha would be killed they jus sum white boyz that have nuffin else 2 do which is sad b/c u have money n nuffin 2 do wit it they need 2 go up n go n tha real world n not tha mean streets of malibu[jus joking malibu couldnt get mean if they drop a load of guns there lls]

acejuce

I love it when people post on stories such as this bashing the paps and tabloid journalism. If you are on this site posting messages you obviously care and are the reason the paps have a job. Keep it u TMZ!!!

Chad @ Sentient Money

Just foolish.

BDD

Wana be's! lol have them come to my side of town i can show then a real gang

more pap beat down videos

PLEASE KEEP GOING TO THE BEACH TMZ. ITS FUN FOR ALL OF US. MLO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOUR TALENTLESS HACK JOURNALISM. YOUR NOT THE PRESS! NOT EVEN CLOSE! YOUR ARE A HACK. BOTTOM FEEDERS. UNEDUCATED HACKS! SHAMELESS HACKS! SAD HACKS!. I WONT TELL YOU TO GET A REAL JOB BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN"T. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK HACK!!! THATS WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. DID I MENTION THAT YOU PARENTS DID A TERRIBLE JOB. SHAME ON ALL OF YOUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS THEY BLEW IT. YOUR A SORRY GROUP OF PEOPLE. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOUR PARENTS ARE PROBABLY LOSERS TOO! YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE!

Neon

I feel safer in Compton than in Malibu. I'm going to avoid the beaches in Malibu now. I'm not taking any chances against these rich bitches. It wasn't the camera guys fault. He was using self defense. I would have done the same thing if a group of guys like that threatened me. I need to apply for my gun license ASAP. These guys are no different from a gang. They're worse. They are attacking innocent people.

i love the 80

just some rich white brats with too much time on there hands, lets hope someone beats them to brain damage .

bk

I surf little dume occasionally. The locals are cool. Never ever had a problem there and no one would easily identify me a s local. This is not a gang but local people banding together to take care of jerks as any one would do to protect their community. This didn't happen on a public beach but on a private beach. If anyone shows up in my back yard or my friend's back yard and acts like an ass--doesn't leave when asked to--yes you can expect to get your ass kicked. The only problems I've ever had is at public beachs like surfrider. And it has always been rude people and usually local people who are selfish and lack courtesy.

more pap beat down videos

I THINK THIS COULD BE FUN AND NON VIOLENT. WATER GUNS, WATER BALLONS, SUPER SOAKERS, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, ETC... TMZ BRING YOUR RAINCOATS AND PROTECTIVE GEAR FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT;-)

Allyson

Please, if those punks were black, there would be a task force and every other show of force the Malibu PD could pull together. Can you imagine? Say that JZ and Beyonce are at the beach and a group of black youths attacked the paps, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, we'd never hear the end of it. As for MLO, toss their little salon streaked blonde asses into gen pop for a few weeks, let's see what they think of gangs then..

Amazing T!

Hopefully someone beat the crap out of that girl who kept screaming 'you want some of me?!'
I'm not condoning violence against women, but common sense suggests that when you weigh a buck ten and do nothing but hang out on the beach in a bikini all day, It's not likely that you're a real hard ass- So don't pretend to be one just because cameras are around and all of your buff surfer friends are there to protect you.

Scott Dred

My tax dollars pay for that beach just like everyone elses. If I want to go to the beach in Malibu then it's no one's business, including a bunch of punk poser surfer wannabe Hodads! And where is the law in all this, particularly the county sherriff and the costal patrol for that area.

What about the the guy who is responsible for all this; that smelly oakie with the midget arms from Texas? Why don't you go do your JK Livin' somewhere else. You're from Texas, go back to Texas... and take your Gulfstream and smelly underarms with you!

blackandwhitegirl

I'm totally on the paps' side. If anyone of you people on here saw a famous celeb walking down the street and you had a camera, you would take a picture of them and sell it to make thousands of dollars. TMZ and the paps are just trying to make a living and feed their families. If celebs don't want people looking at them, then they shouldn't be famous. It is because of the loyal fans that buy CDs, buy DVDs, etc. that celebs are rich and famous. There is no harm in simply taking a photo of a person. The public enjoys buying celeb magazines and reading celebrity gossip, and if it wasn't for the paps, the public would not have the luxury of seeing celeb photos and news. I love the paps, Harvey, and TMZ.
Those Malibu surfers are gangbangers and need to stop beating people up.

ItsaAboutTime

TMZ is just begging to get their photags beat down.