Spencer to MK Olsen - Shut Your Trap, Troll!

6/28/2008 7:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary-Kate Olsen no doubt thought she was taking an easy shot at Spencer Pratt when she dissed him as a crybaby on David Letterman's show.

But there's no E-Z in Spencer: This miracle of fashion shoots back on Usmagazine.com, saying, "She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me." The two went to high school in L.A. – though Spencer says he went to Crossroads, while MK went to Campbell Hall.

"I know I've made it when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman," says Spence.

Miley -- Annie L., Meet Wheels of Bus, Again

Miley Cyrus just won't shut up about having pictures taken of herself for Vanity Fair – and she still thinks it's a "mistake."

The bare-shouldered vixen tells Billboard she's "embarrassed" about the Annie Leibovitz snaps and says it was "wrong" to let Annie shoot her. "You know what, I'm going to do stupid stuff to, and I'm going to make mistakes, and that's fine. It still hurts when I think about it," whines MiCy.

She's shooting the third season of "Hannah Montana," in case you were wondering.

Brinkley Wants to Grill Her Homewrecker

It's going to be a big first day in the Christie Brinkley divorce trial – her lawyers are calling the woman who broke up her marriage to Peter Cook ... on Day One.

Diana Bianchi, reports the New York Daily News, will have to show up next Wednesday to blab all about her relationship with Peter Cook. She reportedly got $300K from Cook to shut up about it, but if compelled, she says she will spill the beans.

"She's trying to keep a very low profile and stay out of all this," says her lawyer.

Party Favors: Wino Flashes Nelson Mandela ... Steven Tyler Says Rehab Was for Sleeping Pills ... MTV to Brit – We'll Do This Again

Amy Winehouse somehow managed to get on stage and sing at Nelson Mandela's birthday party Friday, singing "Rehab" and "Valerie," all while giving the apartheid-killer a view of her boyshorts. ... Steven Tyler says his rehab was all about pain and sleep meds. ... MTV honcho Van Toffler says he will give Britney Spears another chance at the VMAs, even though she embarrassed herself last year.

WTF

Brinkley - what about your THREE other marriages/divorces. Maybe your 4th should call them to the proceedings.
TMZ: you just can't leave Amy alone can you. Guess you are through kicking Britney and need someone else.
Spencer - you are soooooooooooooo GAY.

sparkys nemesis

You have a typo. You said MK and Pratt *both* went to Crossroads; only 1 went there.

Liz

Hopefully, Diana Bianchi will sing like a bird while on the stand....................Peter Cook is just an idiot who, needs his head examined!

Miley, your star is slowing slipping.................5..4..3....

If Britney accepts the gig for the VMA's then she deserves everything she receives. After last year, l hope she learned her lesson!

Liz

oops------------------slowly------------------------------

Tangie

Love the idiots who come back to make a spelling correction...like anybody gives a rats ass.

Tangie

That Spencer truly is oblivious, isn't he? Out of it!
And Brinkley needs to stop airing her dirty laundry.

Kay

Didn't Christie Brinkley cheat on Billy Joel with Richard Taubman, the father of her son? I like Christie but she has motored her way through too many men too quickly for me to have a lot of sympathy here. Her husband was a louse, but their little girl should be able to know him as a loving father no matter how furious Christie is.

Me

OMG, ya mean Tyler's rehab stint WASN'T for his foot???? I am shocked, I tell ya. Just shocked.

Fine proofreading job once again on that MK/Spencer Pratt story, TMZ. It's nice to know that if you're going to suck, at least you're consistent about it.

sparkys nemesis

Gee, hope #5 wasn' referring to *me*? Sooo very far from idiotic...they supposedly went to different schools,not the same one.Obviously you've never edited anything:)

Kelli

Does Spencer really think his words are going to matter to her? She is one rich chick, she could care less about that troll. I still can't forget him in those stupid bunny ears on Easter and all of his obvious photos to keep those 2 in the TMZ headlines. Make them go away TMZ!!

I still can't believe Christi wants her kids to go through this mess. Very sad when you can't put your children first in these situations.

Steven Tyler rocks, after all the drugs he has done I am just thankful he isn't like Ozzy. Come back to Dallas Aerosmith, I would love for my teenage boys to see you!

wasted days and wasted nights

Miley just needs to say, "You know, my dad and my people and I all figured it would be a good move for my career to show everybody that I am growing up, that I am not just this girl who makes movies for tweens. And who better to portrary me than Annie. So that was that. Unfortunately, we misjudged the reaction and now we have been making it worse by fibbin' about the whole deal, just callin' it a lil' ol' mistake and sayin' as how we never figured that a pic with me half-wrapped in a sheet on a bed would ever see the light of day. That Annie is a meanie, my gracious." Just tell the truth, Miley, it will be good for your career.

Lindsey

TMZ, you are morons. Miley was ASKED about the VF photoshoot. She isn't bringing it up all the time because she wants to. And anyways, this is only like the second or third time she's spoken up about it. Do you not remember when your guys filmed her leaving a Target in Tennessee? They asked her about it and she didn't comment. So get over yourselves and leave the girl alone.

Lindsey

#11, I've talked to Miley personally about the incident. I was an extra in her new movie being filmed here in Nashville. It WAS an accident.

And just to let everyone else know, the backlash really bothered her (from her parents and the media) that she thought about taking a break from show business. But her friends, family, and faith got her through it and reminded her that she loves to entertain people, so she didn't give up. Instead it made it have thicker skin. Just remember, she's still human. And 15 at that. So don't act y'all never made mistakes when you were 15.

Lenn K.

Kristi, don't forget Billy Joel didn't want to question the guy you had an affair with on him. Let it go, get your money and think about your kids for once. Amy Winehouse makes me think back to Janis Joplin and we all know how that ended. I don't know who this Spencer guy is, but he seem's soooo gay.

What military are you in, #15?

Christie - CALL me - I'll treat you better by far than the past few dorks did...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments