Spencer to MK Olsen - Shut Your Trap, Troll!

6/28/2008 7:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary-Kate Olsen no doubt thought she was taking an easy shot at Spencer Pratt when she dissed him as a crybaby on David Letterman's show.

But there's no E-Z in Spencer: This miracle of fashion shoots back on Usmagazine.com, saying, "She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me." The two went to high school in L.A. – though Spencer says he went to Crossroads, while MK went to Campbell Hall.

"I know I've made it when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman," says Spence.

Miley -- Annie L., Meet Wheels of Bus, Again

Miley Cyrus just won't shut up about having pictures taken of herself for Vanity Fair – and she still thinks it's a "mistake."

The bare-shouldered vixen tells Billboard she's "embarrassed" about the Annie Leibovitz snaps and says it was "wrong" to let Annie shoot her. "You know what, I'm going to do stupid stuff to, and I'm going to make mistakes, and that's fine. It still hurts when I think about it," whines MiCy.

She's shooting the third season of "Hannah Montana," in case you were wondering.

Brinkley Wants to Grill Her Homewrecker

It's going to be a big first day in the Christie Brinkley divorce trial – her lawyers are calling the woman who broke up her marriage to Peter Cook ... on Day One.

Diana Bianchi, reports the New York Daily News, will have to show up next Wednesday to blab all about her relationship with Peter Cook. She reportedly got $300K from Cook to shut up about it, but if compelled, she says she will spill the beans.

"She's trying to keep a very low profile and stay out of all this," says her lawyer.

Party Favors: Wino Flashes Nelson Mandela ... Steven Tyler Says Rehab Was for Sleeping Pills ... MTV to Brit – We'll Do This Again

Amy Winehouse somehow managed to get on stage and sing at Nelson Mandela's birthday party Friday, singing "Rehab" and "Valerie," all while giving the apartheid-killer a view of her boyshorts. ... Steven Tyler says his rehab was all about pain and sleep meds. ... MTV honcho Van Toffler says he will give Britney Spears another chance at the VMAs, even though she embarrassed herself last year.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

UGH!!

WHY OH WHY does anyone give that idiot SPencer and his retard girl-friend/ho! Any more coverage, WHAT A COUPLE OF JOKES!! Do they really think they made it! WHEN THE HELL WILL THIER 15 minutes be over already!!

celebritywatcher

If anyone is a troll it is Spencer Pratt...After all his money will NEVER compare to the MK's money. He can call her anything he wants but at the end of the day, MK is more well known then he will ever be!!!!

Really, really sad

the only thing his comments did was make people hate him more. Mary Kate is established in the industry, so naturally people will stand up for her. I'm sure most people didn't really care about her either way until this. Now they will be more likely to check out her new movie.

Me thinks she knew he would react to her words negatively, it would get people riled up, and it would turn out good for her.

She is a Hollywood veteran after all. She's not a fake wannabe reality TV loser who doesn't know how to play the game. I say good for Mary Kate for using this tool to get her fan base to rise up!

TVannie

I listened to the Mary-Kate interview on Letterman. Actually it's David Letterman that calls Spencer both "oily" and "wormy".

Mary-Kate just said he has a short temper, was on the soccer team and stormed off the field when he was upset.

I guess it's easier to pick on Mary-Kate than on David Letterman. Although the Olsen twins have over $1 billion in assets. You would think Spencer would ask the twins for advice on getting and keeping a fortune. Or at least they could put him in touch with their financial gurus. Those little women are worth a lot of money.

Too bad Spencer doesn't realize how much power those two young ladies wield. If they liked Spencer and his silicone sweetie, they could be powerful allies. But I guess Heidi doesn't need advice, after all she has Spencer ruining... sorry I meant running her career.

Lori

Talk about a woman scorned! Just get divorced. Again!

Kat

Spencer Pratt is a nobody. If I were to take the side of mk olsen or spencer, I will stick with mk olsen. At least I know the girl did something with her life to earn what she has today. Whereas, Spencer is a fame whore who has done nothing productive except be Heidi's blonde bitch...driving miss daisy around town..making a craptastic video, to name some of the crap-a-rific things he has done. When people stop paying attention to spencer and heidi, their stash of ill-gotten money will be gone. Whereas, the olsens will continue to be rich.

eloc

Spencer and Christy are idiots.

Jane

Spencer is a loser. MK Olsen has been working since she was a baby. Spencer does not real job except wanting to be famous. I wish he would crawl back under the rock he came out from. Ugh he is an annoying troll.

George Jobson

I'm back Christie Brinkley 100%. I'm also in love with her.

Ava

Spencer is a SCHMUCK! He always goes to the personal insult which proves he is a crybaby, sore sport who will probably sell his grandmother, mother and anyone else to keep his 15 minutes going! Can't wait until he disappears! He is very freaky looking, like some animal clone. SPENCER PRATT IS LOW CLASS WHITE TRASH!

Ava

Diana Bianchi is a bitch and a whore! Amazing that she received that money to shut up, she should give it back because obviously she has opened it for Peter Cook and not just to speak. Diana Bianchi is trash and will always be a trashy whore!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5