Steven Tyler is a Total Poser

6/28/2008 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh outta "detox," Steven Tyler gave up more wacked out shots to the pappers yesterday than a pre-Benji Paris Hilton.

Anne

TMZ I would rather watch the Mini-Me tape or Flabby Price doing cartwheels on the beach, even though both of these made me vomit. Steven Tyler, et al are white trash.

Robert

Ok, now notice how the pap dudes stood back. and thay where fairly respectable. Stevy gave them some good shots. And I loved stevies girls shoes, I think I could rock climb in those.

beautifulChaos

Aerosmith is my favorite band of all time and Steven Tyler is so HOT!!! Oh & Liv's shoe's-super cute!!

Anne

It's strange that the difference between sober and f'ed up Steven Tyler are not distinguishable from one another. After all the years of substance abuse then rehab, substance abuse then rehab, substance abuse then rehab... It should be noticable.

Meri

I like Steven and Aerosmith.He sure was pleasant with the paps.Seal could learn something from Steven on how to act.
I have also heard Steven is really a nice person.I wish him the best.

Anne

It's strange that the difference between sober and f'ed up Steven Tyler are not distinguishable from one another in his overall behavior. After all the years of substance abuse then rehab, substance abuse then rehab, substance abuse then rehab... maybe he just needs to get over himself and grow up.

carl

So....
They BEG Steven to pose for them...
He graciously does
Then TMZ writes a stupid story calling him a poser....

Whatever TMZ

Kelli

Robert, I would not suggest rock climbing in those shoes. Steven does not and never has rock climbed. He is a rock legend, nuff said. Let him be flamboyant if he desires. Aerosmiths career withstands the test of time. They gave me so many great memories.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

O PLEASE SING ME MAMAKIN................WINK..

Gina!

What a Doll!!!!! He is just a fun and nice man. I hope he does well, and is able to overcome his drub habit, so we can enjoy this treasure for a long time to come.

George William Gockel

Steven Tyler rocks!!!! Aerosmith rocks!!!! And Steven Tyler was born Steven Victor Tallarico on March 26 TH,194 8in Brooklyn in New York City,New York.

samiam

The Dude looks like a lady!

DRockGA

I LOVE LOVE LOVE STEVEN TYLER!!! I WISH I COULD SEE MORE PICTURES OF HIM
HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!

Tinker

I met up with Steven yesterday for lunch in Soho.
Apparently Liv's mommy damdest Bebe Buell is the cause of Roystons departure from Liv.
Steven calls Bebe trouble and manipulative. Bebe's homeless now and living with her husbands parents in New Jersey and encouraging Liv to buy a house where she can also reside. Royston is fed up with her constantly seeking finacial support from Liv.

BrazilianGirl

Dude looks like a lady! "Oo
OMG, huahuahua
But he always ROCKS, that's for sure ; )

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2