Jen Aniston Snaps at John Mayer

6/29/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Relationships are temporary. Photos last forever.
Jennifer Aniston hung out by the stage to take some shots of boytoy John Mayer during his performance at London's Hyde Park yesterday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

beckey

she looks beautiful

jesse lee cook

John's one lucky guy!!jesse lee

EO

"boytoy"? There's a smaller age gap between them than Brad and Angelina and no one ever mentions that.

Twinker

Say what you need to say.

mikey

She is the definition of a desperate woman.How about staying single for five minutes,instead of going from guy to guy,you look desperate for a man.

TV

She looks sweet.

Make It Right!!

It's cute! I call my 32 year old boyfriend (I'm 40) my "boy toy" all the time! And I have to admit that when they first went public I thought it was just a publicity stunt as they both have projects coming out but they got so slammed in the media, both by John Mayer fans and by Jennifer Aniston fans...that for them to still be together despite all the bad press? That tells me that they really do like/love each other and so I am very happy for both of them. I saw a foto of John Mayer alone in Amsterdam on his tour just yesterday and wondered why the heck Jennifer wasn't with and thought maybe she was tied up on a movie set. Glad to see she was able to get some time off to go spend with him on hie European tour. She obviously has special persmission to have a camera and to be able to take photographs! lol! They usually don't allow regular people to bring cameras (or recording devices) to any concert. That says true love, doesn't it? Good for her. I hope it lasts. My only concern is that he seems to get easily bored/disinterested and has been really mean to girls in the past that he breaks up with from what has been written about him. And Minka Kelly, his last girlfriend, was just quoted in an interview as saying that not too long ago when she was dating John he had said, "I don't get the Jennifer Aniston thing." I guess now he does! And he gets it, and gets it, and gets it....

Georgia Girl

I'm happy for Jen.

She deserves a good man.

Meri

Jennifer is beautiful. I'am glad she is in London with John,on his Tour. I love this couple together.John is a very
talented guitarist.

TMZ-John is her boyfriend,not boytoy. Age means nothing. I don't hear those kind of remarks about Demi and Ashton.

Village

Now she thinks she's Linda McCartney. Brad Pitt is one lucky man.

Mariah

And isn't it 15 year gap between Demi and Ashton, 23 to 25 yr gap between Bruce and his new girl? The comparisons could go on....8 or 9 is nothing.

Mariah

Just because she is taking photos of the concert means she is trying to channel Linda McCartney?

robert hansen

if she's snapping shots of him, may
i take some shots of her snapper ?

dragonfly

She looks absolutely amazing! I like John Mayer, but I just don't think he's the right guy for her. She should pick someone older, more serious. Anyway, it's ok if she only wants a hot fling. I guess he's only in for it.

amanda

she looks like an old bitter hag

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments