Jen Aniston Snaps at John Mayer

6/29/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Relationships are temporary. Photos last forever.
Jennifer Aniston hung out by the stage to take some shots of boytoy John Mayer during his performance at London's Hyde Park yesterday.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

love them

this trick needs to go sit down somewhere, you have got all the pity you gonna get, stop trying to stay relevant looking like your boyfriend mother, accept the fact, you have no substance, is that what you have to do to hold on to a man, no wonder brad got the hell outta there, go away already, Britney, addicted to the spot light hun? your peers are shaking their heads at you, how embarrassing.

Ava

What the hell is that huge thing in her hands!!!! Jen, use a high powered digital camera! She should ask the Paps what they use.

jen fan

They seem to support each other and are spending as much time with one another, which is a good start in their getting to know each other. Wishing the best for the both of them.

Carol

I don't see the beauty in this woman. I've seen better looking woman walking down the street! I think she is not threatening because of her average looks and her mediocre acting. Whenever a woman is too pretty or talented people hate on them relentlessly. Truth is, we can't take it when someone is better than the rest of us. The woman has a big nose and chin and is nothing special in the looks department. Jennifer is desperate for a man and I think came on too strong to John Mayer. I hope she finds happiness and all but I can't stand all the fawning over her like she's so stunning or something just because people find her relatable. I don't really like her movies except The Good Girl and that's about it.

eajk

Hey #108. Hollywood makes a huge freakin deal about EVERYONE. And moronic idiotic 20 somethings eat it up. At least JA's career is legit and not some embarrassing reality garbage. JA is gorgeous though. Only sleezy stupid Jolie fans disagree. John Mayer is the real tool. Constantly sticking his face in the middle of the paparazzi....look at me .....look at me, tmz.....look at me....pathetic. He is worse than Omorosa

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8