Obama Vandal -- One Dumb Cracker

6/29/2008 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Democratic candidates for Prez should just steer clear of Florida.
Barrack Obama
Anti-Barack Obama vandals spray-painted 60 vehicles last night at Orlando's city hall -- with enlightening comments like "Oboma [sic] smoke crack" and racial slurs.

The weirdest part? Business cards left at the scene apparently belonged to supporters of Hillary Clinton.

UPDATE: Hillary's camp just sent us this statement: "There's no tolerance for this kind of activity in the political process. Hillary Clinton strongly supports Barack Obama and urges all of her supporters to do the same."

We're waiting on a comment from Barack's people.

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Hilarious! I wish I had thought of that! Funny stuff ever.

There are TONS of anti Nobama sites popping up as well. PUMAParty.com, nobama.tv/, clintons4mccain.com, etc etc!

18 MILLION people will NEVER vote for Nobama! This is only the begining. =)
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. F'CK Nobama!

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Hilarious! I wish I had thought of that! Funny stuff ever.

18 MILLION people will NEVER vote for Nobama! This is only the begining. =)
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. F!CK Nobama!

Fred

I read these messages every day and I shake my head as typical TMZ posters never fail to remind me why America is quickly becoming the dumbest nation in the world. Everyone, white and black, spends too much time finger-pointing instead of creating positive change. Yes, if you're on here pointing fingers and race-blaming, you are a useless slug to society, no matter what color you are. You're just a whiner, not fixer. There, had to get that off my chest since so many people in here think they are superior just because they know how to point fingers and blame.

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

So What - yet I have custody of my kid. Get off it, Kelli. I'm not hurt or fooled.

beachy

This is only the beginning, I predict. It's sad, if there is a racial aspect, but nonetheless, BHO threw his white grandmother (the one that raised him) under the bus. He has opened the door, so to speak, with his words and associations.

Personally, I hope people are smart enough to realize he is NOT the guy to elect. Mark my words and mark 'em good - if he gets elected, your taxes will go up, jobs will go down, national security will be a joke and that's only the beginning. If that's what you want, then have at it.

He's an inexperienced loser. None of his "ideas" will produce one more gallon of gas to fuel your car. In fact, he rather likes this spike in oil prices - he said "I wish it wouldn't have happened so fast".

When you can't afford to drive to work anymore, thank Bill Clinton and then thank the Democratic led Congress for vetoing using our own resources. The Democrats are such a joke. Maybe 4 years with them (if we last that long) will be enough to wake people up.

sillyme

Business cards left at the scene belonged to Clinton supporters? Definitely sounds like something that an OBAMA supporter would do. They did stuff like that all during the primaries to try to make Clinton look bad. Look out McCain - Obama and his people play dirty.

Fred

Any Democrat dumb enough to vote McCain out of spite (or bias) deserves everything they'll get, once Republican rule is extended. McCain has a multi-millionaire wife dummies. Who's best interest do you think he has in mind? Idiots. Keep starting your little anti-Obama websites. I guess some of the things Republicans say about democrats are true because Republicans support their guy 100% no matter what. But they know and count on our party to sell out, and judging by some of these websites, Demcrats are happily doing just that. Do you REALLY think McCain gives a hoot about you or your interests? I know I know, voting AGAINST Obama is so much more important. I hope a loved one of yours has to go over to the middle east, so you can pay the tax on your vote.

Karen

#63...if you are the typical Obama supporter, we are in good shape. Keep spewing your nonsense.

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

Dumb Democrats - I don't think you should worry about it much. All the Hillary supporters who said they would vote for McCain over Obama had to be feminists and/or racists ... republican feminists who wouldn't have ever voted for a male democrat in any case, and racists who are too scared to have a HALF black man in the white house. Also, they quote those poll results about what her supporters would do when she lost, but in the end ... how many supportters did she have any way? And how many of them were true Democrats? I can't imagine any real Democrat switching from Clinton to McCain, so I'm just letting that one go.

mikey

Just say no to senior citizens for president.republicans have sex with men in public bathrooms.republicans have ruined America and seem to be proud of it.Alot of republicans are closet gay men who vote aganist gay rights but have sex with men.john mccains wife looks like a former stripper/prostitute,or maybe she did both.If you can't trust senior citizens driving on the road,how can you trust them to run your country?

joke

How do we know it was whites who did the this? I highly doubt a bunch of mexicans, asians or blacks would do this. Face the facts! Most of the racism I have seen on these board comes from white people. TMZ called the people who did the crime crackers because they are racist pigs. TMZ is not calling all white people crackers.

joke

Story on CNN:

Report: U.S. 'preparing the battlefield' in Iran

More wars! Get ready for the draft republicans!

Karen

#20...if America is such a racist country, why is Obama the Democratic nominee for President? Granted, this person or these persons who did this are total morons, but if the rest of us oppose Obama as President, are we to be considered rac ist as well? And please do some research. McCain's "100 years" comment has been taken totally out-of-context. I'm sure even you agree facts are important.

SP

Looks to me like blacks are the ones who wrote it. And we all know that democrats are the real racist. The Clintons & Barrack himself are the ones always bringing up race. I don't care what color you are if you are going to raise taxes, talk to the enemy, not drill for oil here, give to the have nots (lazy people who don't want to work) from the haves, not secure the borders, weaken the miltary (which keeps this country safe and free), make Government bigger, and give so called free health care (which the average working person will pay for , because there is no such thing as free!). Then you are not the person who needs to be President. Obama might not smoke crack, but he does not have the best interest of this country at heart either.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

NO POLICTIAN ON THE EARTH IS WORTH VOTING FOR

THIS APPLIES TO REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS

WHENEVER THEY SPEAK , ITS ALL LIES

THEY'RE ALL ON 4TH JULY HOLIDAY

THEY COULD OF WENT ON THAT HOLIDAY

ON THE 3RD OF JULY INSTEAD.

POLICTIANS ALL LIE .

THIS INCLUDES , THE PRES, VICE , SENATORS ,

CONGRESSMEN , LOBBIEST , CEO'S , AND ALL

PAST PRESIDENTS . THEY ALL COULD OF

DONE SOMETHING TO USA INSTEAD OF

THINKING OF THERESELVES MAKING

SURE THERE BANK ACCTS ARE FULL

OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

THEY AREN'T WORRIED ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.

STOP AND LOOK SITUATION YOU'RE IN . PAYING MORE

MONEY FOR GASOLINE AND FOOD , PEOPLE ARE BEING LAID

OFF BECAUSE COMPANIES ARE MOVING OVERSEAS , GIVING

YOUR JOB AWAY TO FOREIGNERS ........

FOREIGNERS ARE STEALING YOUR JOB , AND IF IT'S NOT HAPPEN

YET , GIVE IT TIME . EVERYWEEK COMPANIES ARE LAYING OFF

WHILE YOU GO ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE .

THERE'S OVER 7.3 MILLION PEOPLE WHO'S LAID OFF NOR DO THEY'VE A

JOB . SOON IT WILL BE UP TO 10 MILLION UNEMPLOYMENT CAUSE

COMPANIES ARE CLOSING ....

BOYCOTT THE GAS COMPANIES . WHOEVER TOLD YOU THIS IS

SUPPY AND DEMAND LYING TO YOU . INVESTORS ARE THE ONES

WHO'S DOING THIS ALONG WITH OPEC , AND WHOEVER INVOLVED

IN IT. AGAIN , I DON'T TRUST POLICTIANS . NONE

"THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR , TILL AFTER THEY'RE

IN OFFICE , THEY EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE .