Obama Vandal -- One Dumb Cracker

6/29/2008 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Democratic candidates for Prez should just steer clear of Florida.
Barrack Obama
Anti-Barack Obama vandals spray-painted 60 vehicles last night at Orlando's city hall -- with enlightening comments like "Oboma [sic] smoke crack" and racial slurs.

The weirdest part? Business cards left at the scene apparently belonged to supporters of Hillary Clinton.

UPDATE: Hillary's camp just sent us this statement: "There's no tolerance for this kind of activity in the political process. Hillary Clinton strongly supports Barack Obama and urges all of her supporters to do the same."

We're waiting on a comment from Barack's people.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

YOU ARE IGNORANT

hahahahahahahahahahahaha I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulChaos

I can't believe that one little headline could stir up so much noise. And please tell me how "oboma smoks crack" has turned into such a big political debate. Bottom line is, this is pretty damn funny. Oh and just so you know I hate both the candidates we wound up with. I will however be voting for Obama. Not because he's a democrat, or because he has the better views. No simply because it's about damn time we Americans start seeing each other as equals & stop trying to pull the race card. What better way to make a huge step in the right direction, then to vote in a "minority" candidate to office.

celebutaunter77

Um, am I the ONLY white person who is not in ANY way offended by the term "cracker"? Where the hell did this word come from anyway, what was it supposed to mean? Why would you be offended by it? If everyone in the world would stop being so damn offended all of the time, it would be a nicer place. Besides, NOBODY has the RIGHT to NOT be offended. Deal with it, whinny babies.

Earl H

After several bottles of gin and fumes from spaypaintin tha garage a little bit of loud music and reading the weekly us new hell yeah I did it .

FlBiker

I cannot stop laughing, once again the Democratic party has completely imploded. The best they had to offer was the 'Ho and the 'Bro?

John Williams

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY THE TMZ STAFF FOR APPROVING A RACIAL EPITHET AS PART OF THEIR HEADLINE. THIS IS DISGUSTING, AND I WILL BRING IT UP WITH AUTHORITIES FOR ITS HATE MONGERING ASPECT.

joy

Yeah, um I thought once you became a certain age, you grew up. Everyone needs to grow up. I agree with the others, why did you put "cracker" in the headline. It seems racist to me. Then again like another person said it's only racist or discriminatory if you're not white. This is stupid and very immature. What has this great country of our's come to? Resorting to racial slurs to try to win the election. This is why people get hurt. In the end what really matters? I say my family and their safety.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8