Hulk Hogan: Manboy's Riding More than Linda

6/30/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who could've guessed Hulk Hogan -- the guy who body slammed Andre the Giant -- would finally meet his match in a 19-year-old beach bum?
Hulk Hogan: Click to view!
Hogan told radio host Bubba the Love Sponge that Linda Hogan's younger-than-Brooke boyfriend, Charley Hill, is causing him all sorts of trouble -- driving Hulk's uninsured motorcycle, going through Nick's stuff and being the cause for Linda to call the cops on him.

This calls for a cage match!

pk3palm beach

BOYCOTT ALL THAT IS BOLLEA!!!

Jane

White trash at its finest. Thanks for the cheap (literally and figuartively) entertainment, Hogans. I can't wait to see who in that "family" will go to jail next. :-)

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TMZ FAN

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

TMZ FAN

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

crus

Carla, I didn't say that Anderson Cooper and Keith Olberman weren't an item, I that Olberman (sp?) was married, allthough I guess that really doesn't matter these days. Maybe they are. If they are, Cooper could do much better than him.

Tangie

What is wrong with these people? Why don't they just shut the hell up? They need to grow brains really quick and figure out keeping out of the public would be best.They are all wacko, I'm convinced there is heavy duty incest going on.

annapolis bob

Hulk Hogan is an idiot, period.

annapolis bob

I agree on the incest

www.thatnewish.com

here we go again.

Sharona

I'd like to see Hulk body slam that "boy toy" so bad!

anonymous

Regardless what you think of the Hogan's those boys have no right going through Nick's things. You don't know how you would act or what you would say if your son/daughter was in this same situation and yes I believe the Hogan family feel horrible and yes they were at the hospital after the crash and had apologized numerous times that's why the brother is so pissed off because Hulk told Larry King the truth, I don't think anyone here would allow their own mother be homeless.

Dee

What amazes me is that Hulk was the first one to cheat on his wife with his daughter best friend while they where still together. Linda is just rebelling if he can do it so can I is what she is saying. Go Linda. Leave Linda alone she is not going to marry the teanager she is just using him

Kim Rocks

All I coud say is god bless all who's involved, it's not nice to judge people.. Leave the jusging to god...

Kim Rocks

All I coud say is god bless all who's involved, it's not nice to judge people.. Leave the jugding to god...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments