Kitson Discriminates Against Semi-Rich Bitch

6/30/2008 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kitson went on lockdown so Paris could shop this weekend -- but one guy stuck outside with a $3,500 handbag was beyond pissed he couldn't waste his money alongside the unsteady heiress.

Kitson tells us it wasn't just Paris they closed for -- they also closed down the shop for the winner of the Race to Erase MS charity auction could shop with her. Bet that guy feels really bad now.

Brattus Rattus

Why would they shut down for her? She's really not anyone spectacular. If I was that guy, I'd be pissed too.

carroll cole

this one is
a $3 bill;

SeniorBallisitc

He has every right to be pissed, and he should discourage his people from shopping at a place that thinks that the earth should stop revolving for Paris.

ash

Paris is just like any other person..she isn't too good to rub elbows with "regular" ppl..If the skank wants to shop alone..get them to stay open after hours and go shop then...

totoafrica

HE IS THE REASON I COMMIT HATE CRIMES

Twinker

Geeze, the dude needs to be calling Gloria Allred.

Sharona

Boy how gay of a hissing fit did he pitch. Would you have been haopy if they had closed the store so you could go shop on your on gay time?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

noHomo, you will burn in hell

Sharona

Is he (she) for real? Was that $3500 purse suppose to impress somebody? That store is a private venture and they can close that store and sell to whomever they want. I applaud them for at least locking this gay bird out.

Sharona

I have never figured out where the word "gay" comes from because it should be more like PO'd. They have to be the most miserable bunch of people on the planet because they are always bitching about something.

Fernando Valenzuela

MARICON!!!

del

It's a private business, not the public library. Thus, Kitson can open and close whenever the heck the owners see fit. That's their perogative. It's the public's choice to stay or go, but the store is not obligated to sell to you. It is SO American to stand around, like Oprah did in Paris, dumbfounded and yelling like a crass fool, "Money! But... but... money!?! I have money! I can spend money! You....you....must want my MONEY!?! The only reason you could be forfeiting MONEY must be...that you're discriminating against me as gay (or black, in Oprah's case) because....uh...no one in their right mind would NOT take my MONEY! All ANYONE cares about at ANY time is MONEY...I have money! You are obligated to put up with my whining ass because I have money! MONEY?!?! " Idiots.

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters were raised by weasels.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

pua

That guy needs to turn in every Mancard he has stashed anywhere!!! Look at the people in the background... what a maroon, yes that's past moron.

carrie

HYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay people are so funny and stupid!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments