Lauer Abs-olutely Needs a New Swimsuit

6/30/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where in the world is Matt Lauer's new swimsuit?!

While in the Bahamas this weekend, the 50-year-old proved he's still got abs -- and two-year-old board shorts.

Although he still looks pretty good, it's clear Matt hasn't been hitting the gym -- or the mall -- as much as he should.

I'dTapThat

I'd do him--50-year old abs, 2-year old trunks and all.

PS: I'm still waiting for TMZ to post those pictures of Harvey Levin in his Speedos. Let's see how often he leaves his glass house to hit the gym...

yeahright

and how obsessive are the tmzmorons to notice....lol seems lik eosmeone's watchin matt's trunks a little too close hehe

Tammy

OMG! Matt Lauer is wearing the SAME shorts TWICE in two years??? And other media outlets have the nerve to report on the war in Iraq! Some nerve! TMZ, you are so lame!

colleen

I love Matt! Love the shorts, he could wear them every day and I would still keep looking. What a sight for sore eyes on this Monday>

Jo Macpher

if one looks a bit closer, the bathing suits are not identical.

bored...

umm... seriously?? and who gives a CRAP if they're identical or not... it's matt lauer! Who cares if he's hanging on to a pair of swimming trunk for a few years-- doesn't make him any less hot! FIND SOMETHING WORTH A DAMN TO REPORT ON

ps i love tmz and check the site out religiously, but for real, this story is seriously disappointing

tinydancer

Those are not the same shorts. Even if they were wtf, he looks good wearing both.

Sarah Lee

I've always wanted to feel him inside me

Matt09

What TMZ staff member felt the need to comment on board shorts? Does anyone really care? And then, make the statement that, "At 50, he still looks pretty good?" My guess is that the author should look that good at any age. ML could've probably pulled off wearing a Speedo. I wonder what the author would have had to say about that? No doubt, nothing that could have been published.

Liz

Okay seriously who CARES if celebs don't have up to the second fashion?? They are human beings too! LOTS of NORMAL people keep their swim suits for years. He's just being a normal freaking person leave him alone.

Aaron