Madge's Guy Won't Sing a Sad Song

6/30/2008 8:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So Guy Ritchie did show up in New York -- but when pelted with questions about his marriage to Madonna, papa didn't preach ... or say much of anything else.

But we know this: Guy sure brought a lot of baggage to NYC with him, and he's shacking up at the house of the Material Mama.

1stAmmendmentBaby

Kelli

I really hope this couple can work it out.

heyyou

I guess he couldn't bring himself to say the word ,DIVORCE!some marriages work some don't ,life is not a bed of roses ,even for stars ,get bored in the relationship,sex becomes boring,stale,or lose intererst,for whatever reason,some people stay together just because they don't want too be alone and some have no problem with being alone,so Madonna sounds like she would rather be alone then be with someone just for the sake of being with someone ,that's more lonely I would think to be with someone just for the sake of not being alone,,so people their human beings just like you and me,and yes I'm a psychologist in training still in school, ,only difference is they have the paparazzi breathing down their backs 24/7 so the whole world knows their business,for better and worse.

Beth

Oh ffs Studly, you are only an educated idiot. Partially educated if you are "in training". Keep your sermons to yourself. No one wants to read them

Toria

I just hope Madonna has a prenup. Sources say she's worth $600 million and two didn't sign one. I hope in that's not true. Otherwise, he's going to take her to the cleaners.

ash

This is probably the best thing that could have happened to guy...Madge is ragged out and hagged out...

yeyahhh

The reason Madge got with guy was because he wasn't perfect - "he pushed all [her] buttons".
If a couple never fights there's something wrong, you don't need to be a "psychologist in training" to know that much.
They are just like a normal couple but harassed constantly by the paparazzi.

JM

Dear Diddy,

The possibilities open to an elementary particle of Nature amount to everything compatible with the maintenance of some symmetry. The preservation of some global pattern in the face of all the local freedoms to change is equivalent to a conservation law of Nature and all laws of change can be re-expressed in terms of the invariance of some quantity. The particular patterns that are generated arise from the concatenation of a finite number of ingredients. For example, a collection of patterns might be created from a combination of rotations ans straight-line movements in space. The greater the number of distinct operations, or generators, that comprise the overall collection of patterns that can be generated, so the greater will be the number of patterns. If this number is very large, then for all practical purposes there will be no discernible symmetry at all. The generators of the symmetries that dictate the interactions that can occur between elementary particles are equivalent to the particles that mediate the force of Nature in question. Hence, the intelligibility of the world relies upon the fact that there are relatively few types of elementary particles. They are numbered in tens rather than in thousands or millions.

-John Barrow

Trevor

Guy is hot, but how 'bout that cutie with him......hey! Why didn't I think of it before?! Guy is gay and, well, Madge is gay also but Guy's got a brand now bromance going on. I hope that Madge's bro covers all this in his tell-all book.

Jennifer Bouldack

I have comments in response to studly and to beth.
To studly,the way you worded your comments, did you somehow think that people would wonder– because your observations were so insightful–if you were, in fact, a psychologist? Are you nuts? Perhaps you are training for some profession, but you just sound like an idiot in this forum. Your babble was difficult to read and you make no discernible point. If you are, as you say, in training, I suppose that means you are in college. I wonder, does your college not require English courses? Perhaps you should consider taking some of those and learning to communicate in writing before writing in a public forum to discuss your "insightful observations."
To beth: you referred to studly as an "educated idiot." Beth, you got it half right. You gave studly too much credit.

Jennifer Bouldack

But, I will comment on the story, also. I agree with Kelli. I hope these people can work out their problems. I am always in favor of families staying together and finding happiness together, if possible. Best wishes to them.

just wondering

being married to Madonna must take a really special person, well, opposites attract.

gdragong2

I've sad it befor and I'll say it again...All you people who wish for others failures are SAD!!! You are pathetic individuals who live for watching entertainment shows like these. You have to criticize others because I'm sure your life is much better!!! I wonder how long your marriage would last if you were followed every day, every second with people constantly starting rumors about you. They seem like a normal married couple with real issues like all of us trying their best to work it out. Also, for all of those who think Madonna is an old hag..every female artist who is thriving today should bow at her feet including Janet, Mariah and everyone else because she was the first female who didn't take any sh.t and had the BALLS to stand up to the males in the music industry and did it like SHE wanted to and was never a puppet like all the female artist before her.

julie

ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD DID NOT HAVE A PRE NUP,GUESS THAT SHOWS HOW DUMB WOMEN ARE WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE

julie

NO PRE NUP,LOVE IS FOR EVER,SHE DOESNT NEED GOD TO SORT IT OUT SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO HER HUSBAND

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments