Pam's Whore-ifying Attack on Jessica Simpson

6/30/2008 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson and Jessica Simpson are on opposite ends of the meat spectrum -- but just because Jess enjoys the occasional cheeseburger, doesn't mean Pam has to call her a "bitch" and a "whore."
Click to hear
Pam was on Australian radio promoting her upcoming appearance on the Aussie version of "Big Brother" when she offered up her two-word opinion.

Pot, meet kettle.

Jane

They are both pathetic spectacles who have no place in the media or entertainment! Couple of "had" bobbleheads, at best (though I suspect Pam is leading by a country mile in the "had" department. Jessica is just immature & pathetic because she wore a shirt to try to take a stab at someone who's actually pretty - and who's already had her so-called "man" - Carrie Underwood)!! TEAM CARRIE! LOL!!

Jane

P.S. The more I see of Jessica the more I'm sure that her "business" smells like beer and bologna!

Sharona

Of all people of this earth I think Pam is the last to call anybody a "whore"......but then again she should know.

Tara

So, Pammy has an issue with Jessica eating meat, yet has no problem aborting Rick Solomon's baby? What an effin' hypocrite. Pam's comments about Jessica are another reason no one likes vegetarians/vegans. I eat meat but respect the fact that others don't. Vegetarians/vegans can't respect others and just go around bashing them.

NANCY

Pam has a lot of nerve calling ANYONE a whore......... Please....

Kim Rocks

I don't eat real meat because I am also a veggan but I chow down my boyfriends chunk once in awhile so what pam.... Let Jess eat her mans meat too....

sallygail

That's what Jessica gets for being under handed toward Carrie Underwood. Jessica ask for any remarks she gets.

westvil1

Looking in the mirror.....huh, Pam?

ketielynn

The fact that Pam would call anyone a Whore is laughable. Jessica Simpson is far from a whore and Pam ...well if the shoe fits Pams wearing it. I actually liked Jessicas shirt, of course I am a real girl and eat meat! Good for Jessica!

amy

I just lost (any that I ever had) respect for Pam - Come on....... grow up - Jessica didn't call her all those names when she's up there fighting for cows and chickens did she?? OH ..I have to go.... I have the steaks out of the freezer!

Dave the pig

Pamela Anderson is a used up, washed up old whore with an STD! She is a nobody and needs to go into obscurity!

boggled

Jessica did not slam Carrie at all ever. Carrie did a very sly interview of her own about a lot of this. Pam has no buisness talking her like she just has.
This is all just nutty period. There is room for Carrie & Jess in Nashville & send Pam to the Antartic & soon please.
Carrie gets no free pass her folks.

PAM just needs to STFU.

Things had settled down quite nicely till this crap.

Nichole

LOL! Pam won't stick cow in her mouth but, she has no problem with diseased infested peter.....now that is laughable!

Avery

Pamela Anderson is a skanky whore, she got nothing on Jessica!

random

oh please people! it's a frigg'n shirt for God's sake! most people own at least one shirt that would offend! despite pamela "joking", she should keep those rocks in her pockets for the life decisions she makes and everyone is entitle to their own opinions so if we are meat eaters - it's our lives - not yours!

worry more about starving and homeless children in our own backyards than someone eating a soy or cow burger! jeez! i don't see pamela sitting up to take care of them over animals?

and team pam people - please - choose someone with depth and character and a pattern of their lives to respect as a mom - like angelina or madonna that is doing good all around and judging people that aren't on board with their supports.