Kim K Strips Off ... Her Makeup

7/1/2008 8:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is almost unrecognizable without all that junk -- on her face.

The Tush left the gym on Monday in all her natural, God-given glory.

joedogg

it really doesn't mattter if she has makeup on or not...they really just want that big ole' booty.. you know the saying..

once you go black, you dont go back....

AliceInWonderland

Her right cheek looks like it has two parts to it; those stretchy pants do her NO justice. - I actually think she is prettier w/out all the gunk on her face. She has a natural beauty. Just my opinion.

Papa Bear

Seriously people she does not have a nice A$$. It looks flabby and fat and I've seen the exact same as$ on 50 yr old grandmamas. SHE'S NASTY.

Mark

By law, doesn't she have to put an "EXTRA WIDE LOAD" sign on that ass when she's out on the town?

kelly

This is so typical for white men to come on here and trash her. Kim K. is a beautiful woman and white men have a problem that she dates black men. BTW, she has dated white men too.

Listen up white men; no one cares if you think she is damaged. Which makes no sense that she is considered damaged because she is not dating a white guy.

Paris Hilton is available for all you white men. She has the body of a 12 year old boy, large feet, flat ass and herpes! Believe me she has herpes.

Dr. Mucous Welby, M.D.

I wonder if her "cottage cheese" ass is in Stereo, Quadraphonic, or Dolby Surround. *chortle*

phoebe

she looks lovely. Anybody who has a negative comment is obviously jealous or just plain bitter. (if you're thinking to yourself that you're not, then I would love to see you post a picture of your mug on here and see what kind of comments you get) Kim, you're beautiful with or without make up on.

eloc

That backside not going to look so hot in 10 - 15 years. Don't think I'm ageist; I'm a 49 year old female.

kennedy

WHY DOES TMZ ALWAYS PICK ON HER!!!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, ...I THINK THEY ARE JELOUS, SHE WOULDN'T LOOK AT ONE OF THEM FROM THE WAY THEY LOOK ON T.V. AT THEIR DAILY TRASH MEETING. THEY LOOK LIKE A ROOM FULL OF CLOWNS, AND THE GUY WITH THE LONG HAIR...HE SHOULD ONLY BE HALF AS GOOD LOOKING AS HE THINKS HE IS.

wtf

It's not that she has a fat a$$, there is nothing wrong with that. It's that Kim's is always lumpy and deformed like she has a diaper on.

Dr. Mucous Welby, M.D.

hey kennedy - it's called the CAPS LOCK key - please learn to turn it off. You don't need TO SHOUT!!!!!!

tammy

She is still pretty and really does not need a whole lot of make up.

spread the love

is it me??? i don't get it. this is a below avergae looking chick with a fat ass. other than her b-j skills what can she do? why does anyone care?

seacrest will burn in hell for giving her so much tv time.....

let's get back to the really hot chicks or at least girls with some talent.

she is lovely

I like her face, very pretty. Butt is too big for me, she might be losing weight. Her calves look nice here.

she is lovely

46- Jen's body is good... I don't know about ultimate. not much going on up top, some people don't like wide hips, some people like long legs, it is hard to say what is ultimate...
Jen's face? She looks like Dustin Hoffman in a wheat colored wig. She is best to hide her face with her hair, as per usual.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments