Kim K Strips Off ... Her Makeup

7/1/2008 8:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is almost unrecognizable without all that junk -- on her face.

The Tush left the gym on Monday in all her natural, God-given glory.

WriteRight

I'm not the least bit suprised to see that she is every bit as beautiful without her make-up as with, nor am I surprised to see that she still wows the general public with her hourglass physique!

She is quite simply, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.

I will be the first person to admit that she isn't really known for anything specific talent-wise, but this is the world we now live in.
One where talent isn't as important as what you look like.

Still, one cannot deny, the woman is drop dead gorgeous, with or without make-up.

SpongeBob

Good grief...... what a fat ass ugly slut!!! yikes.

WriteRight

My last comment apparently didn't post, but suffice it to say, Kim is stunning both with and without make-up.
She's super curvy, gorgeous and unapologetic.
I think the thing that makes so many people so nasty, ignorant and rude when judging her has more to do with the fact that she's unapologetic about her curves and that she has a history of dating at least two men of color.
For the record, she's dated White men too.
Sadly, the fact that Kim isn't racist probably lies at the root of why so many people who comment on her...are.
Think on that one.

SpongeBob

C'mon........no one can think a big ass is attractive. It is just fat....

Renonta Mason

She looks better without the makeup

the bad a$$

22. She looks like every other fat-azz stupid white chick that bangs black guys. They all have that damaged goods look to them, like a car with a rebuilt title.

Posted at 8:51PM on Jul 1st 2008 by HairyYambag

............

rooooooowr kitty can scratch! lol

Just sayin.....

I think it's funny how soo many people critique her weight. Even if she dropped 30-40 pounds people would Still find a way to rip her to shreds!!

the bad a$$

49. WHY DOES TMZ ALWAYS PICK ON HER!!!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, ...I THINK THEY ARE JELOUS, SHE WOULDN'T LOOK AT ONE OF THEM FROM THE WAY THEY LOOK ON T.V. AT THEIR DAILY TRASH MEETING. THEY LOOK LIKE A ROOM FULL OF CLOWNS, AND THE GUY WITH THE LONG HAIR...HE SHOULD ONLY BE HALF AS GOOD LOOKING AS HE THINKS HE IS.

Posted at 8:09AM on Jul 2nd 2008 by kennedy

............

This picking on her is actually new & shocking, all last year they did nothing but kiss her a$$, she must have pissed someone off over there or stopped paying for press

Bust_it_baby

I agree with Kay about alot of girls being beautiful and I add beauty is in the eye of the beholder, true beauty comes from within. I also agree with Stephanie she looks as if she has a diaper on reminds me of one of my geriatric patients in an adult pamper if Kim K's ass looks good then Oprah's ass is fine too it looks more lie an ass.

paco

That ass is not attractive, when are we going to get out of this "fad" that large asses are attractive?

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Does She Smell Like Arm Pit After Her Workout Or All The Time??

Vajayjay

SHANER...News Flash...it's not a "fad" now go eat some Dorito's so you can catch up

TMZ Fraternity

I dont like girls with big butts...

Kims mom is still hotter than all of her daughters..lol And in way better shape than KIM

I would bang the mom over Kim any day...lol Kim is only attracted to purple sticks anyways...

hihat

IMO this girl has WAY too much junk in her trunk! Looks like she shouldn't have left the gym so soon...

Just sayin.....

I swear I'm sure the Majority of people that post under Kim's stories are white! They even sound white with their comments like...(We don't like big butts....there not attractive!) PLEASE..... You can't tell me that person or people aren't white through and through and also the people that say she's ugly! I wish peoples pics were posted next to their comments so we could REALLY see what these people look like, who give her these Nasty comments..... and watch the tables turn....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments