Reid-iculous -- Tara's Friends Can't Hyde Bigotry

7/1/2008 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did Tara Reid need to set up a fake scene for a phony reality show to get into Hyde last night, but TWO members of the D-lister's crew dropped racially-charged remarks to our cameraman on her way in.

BTW -- after we stopped rolling, the blonde guy apologized to our cameraman, and insisted, "I'm not a racist."

Anne

A diseased whore desperately working to peddle her A**. The folks must be so proud.

KW

If we ignore her, she will go away...........

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Remember your headline, "one dumb cracker." Seems you're awfully sensitive when it's a group you prefer-not to mention the fact that you censor opinions which you don't like. Really, I'm waiting for your headline, one dumb n#gger, which of course will never come. You know, maybe YOU'RE the racist, not the people whom you stalk.

his fav brunette

good grief....how many times did they have to re-take "reality"......lame.

oh waa waa waaaaaa!! he called you an little asian dude......if you take that so offensively, then maybe you should just stay home from now on.
Love,
a skinny little white girl.

OMFG

He is not an heir to the Macy's fortune. His name is Dean May and he works for 944 Magazine in LA.

sogal

I agree with #20. Why is calling an asian guy, asian? a raciest??? I don't get you people. You are calling something just like it is. The bigger story here is Tara "acting" like someone wants to film her just to get into a club. Kinda sad. I would have liked to seen her exiting the club in a big drunken heap. Now, that would be good footage.

next president

NO SUCH THING AS A RACE CARD JUST RACIST PEOPLE

next president

#20&23

WHY WOULD YOU BE WAITING FOR THAT HEADLINE HOW RACIST ARE YOU LOOKING THE MIRROR

SuperStarSteve

"I'm not a racist, I just play one on TMZ".

Heir to Macy's fortune, not self made....

patsy ramsey

TARA IS A DISGUISTING PIG, THATS ALL. HER FAKING THAT SCENE IS AS D-LIST AS HEIDI AND SPECNER

Steve

Why is it racist to remark on someone's ethnic background. True, it was cruel to call the guy "ugly", but if the guy was asian then I don't see what the problem is with calling him asian. Did the pap not know he/himself was asian? Was this some big revalation? He is what he is. I'm a white guy. I have black friends who when talking about their day or work might refer to some "white guy" to describe someone they interacted with. Does that make them racist??? I know I've never been offended by them. Everyone's so "p.c.". It's rediculous. We're a country of cry-babies. Everyone is "sensitive". They're are "words" people. Get over it- grow thicker skin. The only thing that guy should have apologized for was being mean and calling him ugly.

The Princess

Somebody please explain to me what is so racist about calling an ugly little asian dude, an ugly little asian dude???

I don't see where calling things as you see them is racist, I mean if he had used the word that has the same meaning as a crack then I would understand it, or if he referred to the non-linear shape of the photogs eyes then ya I can see racist, but honestly if we can't call asian people asian, then what is the politically correct term for it today???

I call white people dirty little pieces of white trash all the time and I don't hear them screaming about me being racist. Frankly I prefer when people call things as they see them rather than hiding their true thoughts, this makes it so much easier to pick out those that are truely racist and not just idiots with fast mouthes.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Hey Dumda$$,
Ever heard of sarcasm irony, and hypocrisy? Get a clue-if you can.

Kiki

This coming from a site that uses the word CRACKER in a headline a few posts up.

Yes great double standard ya got for yourself there TMZ.

Robbi

I was there at Hyde last night, and their shoot was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE! LOL, they looked so bizarre attempting to pretend like they were having the party of their life. LOLOLOLOL, they shot for all of maybe 10 minutes, and then everyone in their "party" disappeared. From what I understand from one of the crew guys, they were from VH1...but I don't ever recall seeing Tara...not like I was looking for her either, but the place is so teeny. I actually live across the street from the place and all I can say to the people who see theses places on TV, internet, etc...DON'T BELIEVE THE HOLLYWOOD HYPE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments