Ed Harris Will Smack a Bitch Up

7/2/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed Harris got physical with a photog when he didn't want to be shot outside the Newsroom on Robertson.

Yes, that Robertson Blvd -- known home of 24/7 paparazzi attention and the place where any media whore looking for an easy photo-op goes for a good time.Ed Harris

Moi

She should have listened to him.

michael meade

Ed Hairazz WHO?

Mr. X

Typical behavior from this hothead. Up yours Ed Harris.

HasBeens

Bad day? No work? What's his problem? Didn't even seem like there was a lot of paps around for him to get so upset and try to damage her camera. It's a woman Ed, probably more of one than your wife (not getting any?) cut her some slack. Geez.

Liz

Why is he so damn thin? Hopefully he is not sick! If I had seen him walking down the street, I would not have known who it was.

jessie

While I understand not wanting to photographed how do these guy's not get sued for something like that? While the pap is a pain in the ass, she's not being physical. If I were Ed whats his name, I would have been thrown under the jail!

michael meade

Why was she even filming him? Shouldn't she have been looking for REAL celebrities.......

Lance Boyle

Oh yeah, Ed's hot, and he's mine yawl!

Maddy

It is time for all those who are stalked by paps to start fighting back. If the law won't guarantee them some space, they need to take it by any means necessary. I don't care who you are or what you do for a living, it comes down to giving people some damned respect when they go about their private lives.

jfp

I'd like to see the laws changed that it's not assault unless it's over ten punches or kicks.

ash

I was wondering if anyone actually pays for photos of ED? I mean..come on..he should be glad someone even cares to point a camera in his general direction.

Todd Lee

so its HIS fault he didnt want his picture taken while on Robertson BLvd, right? its HIS fault the female pap was a total bitch to him, right? stop making it like celebrities are the most horrible people while the paps at TMZ are sweet as can be.

John

That TMZ photog sounds like former WWE wrestler, Chyna. I can't tell if it's a guy or a chick.

Todd Lee

if she didnt recongize him, why was she filming him? DAMN GOOD QUESTION, ISN'T IT?? because these paps WANT to start crap between them and celebrities because they are praying they hit them or something so they can cry bloody murder and sue them.

smango05

Not surprising. I saw him in a hotel lobby in DC a few years ago, and he was a COMPLETE AHOLE. His attitude really ruined it for me. Don't want to be recognized? Don't go out in public. What a jerk.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments