Guy and Madonna: Like a Couple

7/2/2008 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look, they're holding hands! Couples that are about to get a divorce don't hold hands in public -- um, right?

In an effort to dispel the divorce rumors, Madonna and Guy Ritchie actually went out to dinner -- together!!! -- last night in NYC.

Looks like Madonna's rep isn't the only one trying to spin this story.

Off The Rack

So what's with guys carrying their woman's purse? I just dont understand that. I can see carrying a shopping bag, or the dog, or a kid, but why do guys carry a PURSE?? It's just not right, it looks awkward, and seems controlling and demanding and diva-ish.

SYHolland

Never mind the divorce.....wot is she wearing ?

Liz

It looks as though Madonna got dressed in the closet.........................pitiful!

BTW, I don't give a rats ass if they divorce or not. Madonna deserves everything she receives! She continues to walk all over people and is the poster child for media whore!

crus

Madonna, baby, sweetheart, you're an old lady, dress accordingly.

madonnafan

Madonna is awesome and Guy Ritchie is a hot stud.

LosCabos

Just wondering, is it something really wrong if they're NOT getting a divorce?

Mother

She's a nasty hag that is so pretentious and annoying. Who cares if she divorces or not. It's inevitable so why are they pretending. Really, the public can handle it.

notamadonnafan

Madonna is such a has been. She is crazy if she leaves Guy. She is so lucky to have him in her life. To be honest, I am really surprised that they have been together this long. I would have thought he would have figured it out long ago and dumped her a*@. She is so pretentious and rude to everyone around her. I have no respect for her!

wasted days and wasted nights

Mum could be the word until her concert tickets are sold.

tracey

If they were getting a divorce why would they go through the trouble of trying to hide it by holding hands? They don't care about the paparrazi.

Adrianna

Hey Guy, Your balls called. They're in the purse you're carrying and want to know when they can come out.

wisegirl

What are the divorce rumors based on again? I never understood how this all got started.

BabyGirl

To Mother & notamadonna fan: What is with all you people putting down Madonna's looks and saying she is old and a has been? I'd like to know how old you are and what you'd look like at her age of 50. She has a GREAT body! And as far as your comments about being a has been... have you not seen her new videos? The music is awesome and so is she. I'll bet you're younger and ugly and fat!!! You're just jealous!!!

digga

IT'S A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR HER UPCOMING CONCERT IN N.Y.! EVER NOTICE WHEN THESE CELEBRITIES HAVE TOURS OR CONCERTS COMING UP...SOMETHING MAJOR IN THEIR LIVES COMES OUT?! THINK ABOUT IT, JUST A WAY TO BOOST SALES!

SherLock Homie

Madonna and Guy seem like cool peeps so I dunno why all the hate. Madonna looks great at 50 and I am sure the people making nasty remarks about looks and aging look very bad at their own age when compared. It's easy to sit back and criticize a celebrity's life when there isn't much going on with your own.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments