« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Tush Pays for the Bush

7/2/2008 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is more than Reggie Bush's girlfriend -- she also doubles as his ATM!

Never leave home without her purse!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kno it all

i seen her sex tape
her butt was average
her face was pale n
her hair was thin

Tam

She is such a slut!

Goldie

How typical. When will she learn

Boulder Ballz

let me borrow 20 for a 20

Liz

Kim K. is as plastic as a "Capitol One" card......................I was going to say American Express but, that is to classy for this hosebag!

ash

She would not be opening that purse unless she gets things in return..trust me..

ww

He hardly evers smiles when he is with her!
I bet I could make him smile ;-)

celebutaunter77

At least she's good for something! I had my doubts.

ME

COME ON - HE'S GOT WAAAAAAY MORE MONEY THAN SHE DOES. AT LEAST HE ACTUALLY HAS A JOB. SHE'S KNOWN FOR HER GIGANTIC ASS AND A SEX TAPE. WHAT ELSE...............................NOTHING.

next president

HEY REGGIE TELL ME HOW RAY J PISS TASTE

pauliev

Hmmm. Reggie Bush sucks in the NFL. Overated, overhyped and his team sucks. This woman has no talent other than being in a sex tape...Hmmmm...Her daddy would have been so proud of her being in that tape dont you think? Typical LA trash. Reggie Bush is so overated in the NFL no one other than the loser team he is on will take him. Couple of dopes...

YOU ARE IGNORANT

hahaha he should use her, if she is one of them dumb bitches that want to pay for everything let her..... HOOKA

ms

He really does look miserable whenever they're photographed together and just disgusted when the paps ambush them. He HAD to know all of the attention he was going to get when he hooked up with her.

Just sayin.....

I'm sooo tired of people saying Kim does nothing! How the f%ck would you know? Your not in her everyday life! Remember she's a model, she's been a model for years. She does printwork, billboards, (At least here in L.A.) and runway shows! I know, I know she's only famous for the infamous "sex tape" but she does other things! I think people just don't want to let the sex tape thing go! It's funny because I could have sworn Ray J was in that video as well, but he doesn't NEARLY get as much flack as she gets for it! Plus people HATE her because of that tape, but funny no one seems to Hate Ray J for it......Hmmmm...go figure..

Jessgoboom

Dear ME... I think the difference is that Ray J did the pissin'.

I'm sorry, but no way in hell (even if I was in LOVE with the guy) would I let anyone piss on me. I can't even imagine getting "THAT" caught up in the moment, no matter how hot the sex - or the guy for that matter.

I have nothing against Kim, and I haven't seen her sex tape, but I've heard enough to not be able to think of anything besides " is Reggis pissin on her too?" everytime I see the two of them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments