Christina Applegate's BF

Found Dead

7/3/2008 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina ApplegateLee Grivas, the 26-year-old boyfriend of Christina Applegate, was found dead in his apartment.

His body was discovered on July 1 by a neighbor who found him in the living room of his Hollywood apartment. Grivas was pronounced dead at 5:25 PM.

Although the autopsy has not been completed, we're told there were no visible signs of trauma.

Applegate and Grivas dated on and off for years after the pair met through a dancer in her Broadway show "Sweet Charity."

The story was first reported by the National Enquirer.

Black Teef

Christina, in this time of terrible tradegy, if you need some sympathy pen!s, I'll gladly offer my angry inch.

Kiki

You are all so rude! The poor guy has just passed away! We don't know what happened yet and even if it was an OD so what it's none of our buisness. My condolences go out to the Grivas family and of course Christina.

LUZ

reed devlin you must be the one living a pathetic life in a smalltown .speak 4 urself this is a public forum and anyone can state their opinion regardless if u don't agree.learn that in life we all unique and have many opinions .to each is own ,she cheated end of story .i have no respect for those who disrespect the marriage they promised to cherrished and honor .and that my friend is my given right and own personal choice!

LUZ

and by the way it happens evryday ,we live and die. you ugly fatso.

lilbit

THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CANT SAY ANYTHING GOOD .STAY OF F AND GET A LIFE..WHILE U AT IT,GO GET LAID..

Bill

A sad day. I would like to clear a few things up. Lee Grivas was my classmate, neighbor, and co-worker from a small town in NY called Jeffersonville. He was a punk skate boarder and always over the top. He has been battling drugs since highschool. He at one point reformed and went straight edge and became a Vegan. I have not seen him since highschool. When we learned he was dating Christina Applegate we were very surprised to say the least. Lee lived hard and fast. I would like to send my condolences to Lee's family and Christina. Also to everyone that has comment to the effect of he had it coming, Drug addiction is a disease. I am sure he did not want to do drugs he had everything to live for. It may be hard to understand this if you are not afflected with this disease.

In the know

Hey. Just so everyone knows the real details. Lee was found dead most likely from heroin. Its a real shame. I knew Lee well from his younger days in South Jersey. He was a great kid and wasnt any different than most kids his age. I see some comments saying that he looks old and that has to be because of drugs? Dont you think that he might look a little older because of the months spent out on a fishing boat? I assure you that those guys are not laying out getting tans. It's hard work and that is the reason that he looked older. If all of you people that have nothing but bad things to say about drugs have nothing better to say than dont. We live in a drug culture, prescription or illegal, they are basically the same. He did die of illegal drugs most likely but it doesnt change the fact that he was dead. It wouldnt be any better if it were prescription or otherwise. We all just have to say prayers and realize that we lost another great person to something not of their will. Lee, Rest in Peace Bro. We are all gonna miss you.

P.S. You got to give my boy mad props for being a skater/fisherman and tagging Kelly Bundy. None of you naysaysers would even have the balls to approach a girl like that and he not only did it but lived the life. Lee, you keep on being you and we will see you on the other side!

Faith

They weren't actually dating at the time... they dated on and off but aren't dating now, so that title is somewhat untrue.

t262

People please come on stop judging why this man is dead have some type of mercy and pity on his family and Christina would you? Whatever the reason self inflicted or not he is gone now nothing else can be done or said to change that so why gossip and why judge a man AFTER he is dead? Do you wish to be judged that way? Keep this up and you shall

brad

Applegate's cooking must be really bad!

wisegirl

He looks so nice. You can see it in the warmth of his eyes. This is tragic.

ohmygod

nooooo wasn't an OD!!! I bet he and christina was having hot monkey love and his heart gave out

lilbit

that's right number 62 i feel the same way u do ..these people dont have a life always saying something they not sure of ..agree 100%..
my prayers goes out to the family and christna..so sorry..RIP.

lilbit

to those that dont have anything nice to say about him or to his family please stay off it..thank you..

ohmygod

72. get laid? i don't want to end up like the dead dude. but then again thats a new meaning for a stiffy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments