Helen Hunt Flips for Yoga

7/3/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Helen Hunt struck an interesting pose while leaving a yoga class on Wednesday. Upward facing bird?

Is the finger one of the seven chakras of the body? Namaste.

Jeansgeans

Oh come on sweet Helen Giving YOU the Bird!!! I say shes just pushing up her glasses and her phone is in the way(tee hee).
Way to got Helen.

FlBiker

She looks like the least fun person on the planet. What a crunt.

susan

i guess the yoga didnt help to put her in a spiritual place.

Lenn K.

FIBiker, I agree, she always looks like she needs a bowel movement!!

Ava

She should stay at home if she doesn't want to be photographed. I guess she does that so they can't sell the image to the tabloids. What a bitch! LOL! Susan, so right on! I use to like Helen Hunt. She is just rude!

gossip fan

I think she looks like a grumpy old hag. She should be glad a photog wanted to take her picture. She isn't anybody special. She should watch some Disney movies with her daughter and get in a little better of a mood

HUH?

Must be tough with all that money and fame Helen. She's an overrated actress and has NO RANGE!

Mrs. Pine

She has the biggest forehead in all of Hollywood!

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

She is the most classless person on this planet. For some reason she seems to think she is the best thing since sliced bread. My son went to see her at the Dallas Film Festival recently. She walked on the stage, 45 minutes late, said "Enjoy My Movie" and walked off. NO CLASS!!!!!!!

Alanna

Why do people keep saying that celebrities should stay at home if they don't want to be photographed? Are you freaking kidding me? They have as much right to a private life as anyone else and that life should include going wherever they want to go. When they are promoting a project, on the red carpet, or at an event, yeah, they should deal with getting photographed. But not when they're going to yoga, going to the grocery, or picking up after their dogs.

Alanna

"My son went to see her at the Dallas Film Festival recently. She walked on the stage, 45 minutes late, said "Enjoy My Movie" and walked off. NO CLASS!!!!!!!"

Really? That was several months ago, the screening got started late because Mickey Rooney went on and on and on for over 1/2 hour before the screening began, and there was a time factor. Ms Hunt spoke for a minute or so about how pleased she was that her "odd little film" shown at such a wonderful event. Yeah, I was there, too.

bettyboop11

Oh my! she looks as 60 yrs old!, yoga is not working very well...

martinistopswithus

she is yesterday's news.

Lilly

Omg, you people need to chill out. Helen isn't the first celeb to flip off a pap and she's probably not going to be the last.

FlBiker

No sex appeal, poor acting skills and utterly forgettable performances. Even Jack Nicholson had a hard time carrying her weak assed bit in As Good As It Gets. She was losing scenes to fecking Paul Riser for chrissakes.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments