Hit & Run Girl: Crushed Pelvis Only the Beginning

7/3/2008 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was hit by an alleged drunk driver in Hollywood last night is not doing that great -- she's got a crushed pelvis, head trauma and possibly a punctured bladder.

We caught up with Wolf -- the guy who chased down the driver -- who says his girl will be in the hospital for at least another five days, and will need a ton of rehab after that.

He also breaks down why he was so calm after chasing down the woman who nailed his girl with her car -- he's got a baby now, and says his fatherly instincts kicked in.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

gemini56dr

at the end of the day in Hollywhood

1. He stopped her from driving further and maybe killing someone or injuring someone else.
2. He chose to be centered instead of going off on the girl whic he had every right to lose it completey.
3. The victim is not his girlfriend. The victim is not the mother of his baby. The victim is in his circle. I am
sure he has visited her. And he caught the perp -- so she can have some sense of justice.

Liza

All these comments about this dude just show where everyone is from. You either live in a place with diversity or you don't.!!!!No one in Hollywood (or most of Cali) would even mention this guy's appearance or manerisms....he's normal! And I agree he's a pretty cool dude for stopping her and trying to be nice. But you go to my sisters house in small town America and people would be locking their doors if they saw him coming.

Trucker Lemonade

ONLY JEWS SAY "AT THE END OF THE DAY"

Gdogg998

Look...I think this man is a standup guy for catching the girl and not wanting to punch her lights out for hitting his friend. Now he has not said it was his GF. I think they probably are friends...I have friends who I refer to as "my girl" and aren't romantically involved. I think him not dragging her out of the car and being more angry proves that they aren't romantic. Either way though I think he handled that situation better then anyone else who posts here could have. I wish his "girl" a speedy recovery and wish him the best.

greggory

Congratulations, Wolf, on how you handled it. You were a perfect gentleman and did the right things in a stressful situation! Congratulations on calming her down and waiting for the cops. Good luck to your gf as well. I'll pray for her recovery. You are a class act, Wolf, nice job!!!!

greggory

Canadian girl, sorry to hear of you getting hit by a truck. I pray you have recovered completely.

blondee42

Good god, this guy is the biggest moron I have ever seen! He is loving the camera time he is getting. I feel sorry for this girl for what happened to her but feel really sad for her that she is dating a moron like him!!!!

Andriana

Please notice the guy next to the talking diaster is none other then David "Mr. Hollywood Talent Manager" from the show Date my X with Jo & Slade on Bravo. For being a rich talent manager he sure does hang out with some A LIST WACKOS

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9