Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

L.E.

Congratulations to Thomas and his wife on the birth of their baby. What a blessing for this little girl to be born to parents who wanted her so much that they were willing to put themselves through the scorn and ignorance of the general public to have her. To the post LuvmytransSon, I hope your son knows what an amazing mother and advocate he has in his corner.

Kat

This child is going to be so confused and made fun of in high school. This is all kinds of wrong. I hear the doors of hell slowly creaking open.

Robin

I can already see this being made into a lifetime movie XD

poor gilr,,it sucks to be her. OMG what would you do if this was you mom??????

Pat

I can not believe that people are still calling her a man. Oprah should be ashamed for putting "her" into the spotlight. She would've fit better into Jerry Springer's show. She is a lesbian who happens to be having a baby...big deal. Lord..help that baby.

Pat

These two "women " created their own circus. Talk about missing the elephant in the room. Just because I say I'm a unicorn doesn't make me one. They are a gay couple in obvious need of acceptance and noteriety. I suspect they wouldn't mind a little financial gain from their little fantasy either. The people here are not hate-mongers just because they call it like it is.....SHE had a baby...big deal.

FifthE1ement

What is this world coming to when a supposed man, living in a woman’s body, can have a baby? Gay's cannot get married nor can they have children, case closed. It is ethically and morally wrong for them to get married and having a baby by any means is simply physically impossible (without genetic alterations)! By recognizing either we, as Americans and people in general, destroy the sanctity of marriage, human life, and love universally. I have no problem with gay's creating a binding "partnership" for legal applications, but I certainly do not feel that it should be recognized as anything else. We now, more than ever, need to uphold our morals and promote a better world for future generations. I don’t want to have to explain to my five year old why a self-proclaimed man just had a baby, do you? Happy Independence Day to all (gay or straight, lol)!

Regards,

FifthE1ement

FifthE1ement

Regards,

FifthE1ement

jc

This person is not a man! She is lesbian who cut off her boobs and took some hormones to grow hair. She still has all her female parts and is therefore still a WOMAN!!! No man has ever given birth and no man ever will. So please, everyone just stop calling this wannabe a man!

fred

This 'man' is not a man its a girl wanted to be man that never had her womb removed! How unnatural and confusing for this child...poor kid is goona have the same transgender issues to! SICK SICK SICK!

CC

220. This is just the start of the craziness we've called normal in the world today. What's next? Sex with animals is just around the corner. Then since the ACLU defends child rapist sex with kids may not be to far off in the future. Don't forget in the liberals world actions without judgment is all they care about.

Posted at 12:44AM on Jul 4th 2008 by Lenn K.

He is right, the liberals are trying to create a new "normal" and "acceptable" where anything goes. God help us.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Just goes to show...women don't really need men (for anything). But someone keeps telling em they do, eh pretty muscles?

Andrea

Why is it that some lesbians try their best to look like men? doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of being attracted to woman when they look like dudes? COULD YOU BE ANY MORE CONFUSING?!

Mazie

Wow..........I really can't say much more than that. It takes all kinds....but gosh.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

okay . I did it . I came up with new words for these two : Dommy and Maddy. Get it ? what freaks they are . ew yuck.

R.Zimmerman

This is another one of those "The Taliban may be right" moments.