Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

ohwhatever

Calling an apple an orange does not make it an orange. Whether the almighty American "law" declares this person a man is irrelevant, "he" was born a woman. If he was born a woman with "male mentality" that someone compared to Downs Syndrome and Autism, then he/she should be treated as such - someone without the mental capacity to take care of themselves, let alone a child.

And to those people who said that everyone who has a c-section is wheeled out of the hospital in a wheelchair - just because YOU may have been wheeled out, doesn't mean everyone HAS to be. What defective reasoning. I had a baby by c-section a few months ago, and I walked myself to my car - you actually heal faster when you walk, and I was up and walking a few hours after my child was born.

Toria

I actually read the baby was born naturally without a C-section. Either way, it's sick and perverted for a he-she to be married to woman and then have a child with her. I feel sorry for the child being raised by a mom who's married to a he-she and having a he-she for a "father". Ewwwwwwwww!

Lipstick Republican

i mean women have been having babies for years... why is this one in headline news?

Navymomswk

If there's a "womb" to carry the baby, & the "womb" was born with the "womb"-It's female. No matter how many hormones, breast removals, or 'I wanta be a man dreams'. It's still female. Sorta like, if it walks like a duck, clucks like & duck you pretty much know its gonna be a duck...................................God made women to carry and birth babies. If "he" was a true man, there would not have been a birth................Aren't our kids screwed up enough without all this crap?

lukebandit

this just disgusts me. it is not a man. he is a man wannabe why is the media saying that it is a man? she had a natural vaginal birth, she did not have the baby thru her artificial strap-on "penile implant" that flops beside her vagina. i feel so sorry for that precious angel baby girl, they need to take the child away from these nuts.

lukebandit

aWoman, i totally agree with you and what is so horrible that precious baby is going to have to grow up known as the baby whose mother claims she's a daddy gave birth too.

JQ

Gheesh are many of you so judgmental! There are so many traditional parents (read: biological male and female parents) out there who mess up their kids, abuse them, ruin their lives, etc. Maybe these two people are good people and will love their kid and give her a good life. Why are you all so quick to denigrate them? Personally, I don't understand being transgendered...and that's probably b/c I am not transgendered, But intellectually I "get" it. Someone's gender identity is different than what sex organs they have. I think people should simply focus on themselves and try to accept others as they are. Everyone is just so desperate to condemn everyone else. Many people seem to bring God into it, too, which I find incredibly ironic. God and hatefulness don't mix.

Candy

She didn't have a C section. She had it vaginally.

cristiano BRASIL

que menina loca, golpe do baú...

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18