Ace Young's 15 Minutes: Over and Out!

7/4/2008 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ace YoungKat McPhee and Jordin Sparks are performing at the big Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular.

Taylor Hicks is doing "A Capital Fourth" on PBS.

And Ace Young is doing the 18th Annual Pigeon Forge Patriot Festival in Tennessee -- where he is the fourth billed act behind Boys Like Girls, Good Charlotte and Metro Station.

Hey, a gig's a gig.

chloe

He can be my baby daddy anytime!

alesia1984

Ace is a great guy who is trying to get his name out there and make it in this business.So whatever gig he gets is a great thing.

Martha

You're so mistaken this time! Ace's career is just beginning! He's talented, charismatic, generous and funny! Everyone who has had the good fortune to meet him has been impressed.

Katie

Didnt Ace write "Im going home" for chris daughtry? and I think he wrote or co wrote alot of songs on the Chris CD so at least that means he's a hit song writer.

Illinois person

Ace always thought AI was all about him. He never could accept the fact that he was voted off.

brooklyn

Karma... Karma... Karma!!! Ace is a loser who could have a great career if he wasn't such a fame seeker and a liar!! He is a mediocre singer with good looks that could have easily been a marketable pop singer... but God don't like ugly!!! It always comes back!!!

Angel

I got to meet Ace this past weekend and just a little F.Y.I, Ace was actually playing at Red Hot & Boom which is a huge 4th of July celebration in Florida held on July 3rd, Over 100 thousand people were there! Sure there were other big name musicians as well but Ace was/is the only person I know who took his time (over an hour) and made sure he signed/ took pictures with every person who wanted to meet him and he has a huge following! Ace is going to be a house hold name, he is the sweetest guy.

acefan

Ace is a great guy. I have met him and he is a genuine sweet man. He also does alot of charity work ( Highrollers with heart, Denver Childrens hospital) He does these gigs because he knows he has diehard fans like us that want to see him. Do your thing Ace!

Bob

Ace puts on a great show. I've seen him in concert and hope he comes back soon.

Make It Right!!

Love all the people you manage to meet FIBiker!! ;)

And if he is on the same bill as Good Charlotte...as in Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton BF's, well, then, he's got to be a BIG STAR if THEY ARE!!! If only Lindsay Lohan hadn't hooked up with Samantha Ronson, they could hook Ace up and they could all be one big happy BFF Club!! Too bad Lindsay hooked up with someone waayyyy cooler than the Good Charlotte brothers! Maybe they could get Heidi to dump Spencer...she is, after all, gunning to be part of a more powerful couple than the Beckhams! LMAO! Thes poor delusional puppies and they are getting to be old mutts now... Hope they find something more meaningful in life then just being a celebrity soon!

Myra

Yeah................. because performing infront of 74,000 people is suuuuch a bad thing.

The_Fool_Monty

Hey TMZ and Ace Young haters everywhere!

Just so everyone knows, Ace performed in front of 75,000 to 77,000 people in Pigeon Forge, TN on the 4th. It was a huge event called Star Jam hosted by a great radio station in Knoxville. I don't know a whole lot of entertainers who get "gigs" like that. It was such a "big show" that one of your favorite people (Paris Hilton) showed up. Her and and the guys from Good Charlotte even stopped and bought fireworks from a roadside tent! SHOCKING! You should do a story on that!

HOGZILA

I was at the Pigeon Forge concert. Ace was indeed there on friday the 4th he played in the late afternoon and he actually sounded really good. Better than the other bands that night. They also have a Kids Festival going on in that park and I was there with my family to do that and watch fireworks but the stage was across the field and so wven tho it wasn't what I went for, I saw it and heard it. Ace was good and th eothers were annoying. Just not my style. In th epast they've traditionaly done country acts there in that park and I hope they go back to country next year. My daughter stood there hearing Benji Madden announcing that he was wasted and asked "why do they keep screaming about Salami?" The kids and parents didn't enjoy the background noise but there were a few tween girls and some ghouls in black pants and guyliner who seemed to be digging it. By the way TMZ you neglected to mention that MENUDO the new current version also performed that day. Hahahah I kid you not MENUDO baby!

To the morons insisting Ace Young was in FLorida and not Pigeon Forge I say this, ever heard of an airplane or tour bus? He wasn't on stage in TN until after 6pm on friday the fourth, you said he did the FL gig on thursday the 3rd. . Der Duh.

HOGZILA

tw Ace Young is an attractive guy that has a nice voice and sings good songs. Is it so shocking to realize he would have a huge female fan base? Good Charlotte may have been the headliners but in that part of the country it was Ace they were more excited over. Women swooning all over the place. He sang good songs.

Beth

All I know is that Paris Hilton showed up at the event in Pigeon Forge also, and even though she hid out most of the time, she got more publicity than Ace Young did at the event!! That should tell ya something!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments