Guy Ritchie -- One Is the Loneliest Number

7/4/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guy Ritchie was a lone wolf leaving Madonna's apartment, and apparently solo is the way he's been flying.

According to the New York Post's Page Six, Guy was hanging alone at at a London pub last week -- the same pub where he and Madonna used to go.

Guy reportedly pounded down the ales by his lonesome, no doubt telling the bartender what a bitch it's been to be married to her.

Kay

Guy should be happy that Madonna wants a divorce. Now he can go back to being a man and director instead of Madonna's doormat.

Yaya

Um. typo. Loneliest not lonliest.

Yaya

Um. typo. Loneliest not lonliest.

sprinky

I don't get it ... A-Rod's so ugly ... and Guy is so damn hot! She must be losing her mind in her old age.

katmoon

He's such a hottie. I wish I could meet him:)

eloc

He seems like a cool, talented guy. He'll be fine. Other than the children issue, he's better off without her.

dogboy

Madonna cannot maintain a healthy relationship-she finally has Mr. RIght and blows it by being who she always was(Madonna). don't get me wrong i love her too but anyone marrying her should know bettter-I thought for sure she was going to have the man of her dreams with her well into old age- Madonna don't let him go-he is a hunk and I think most single women and even some men would love to have him

Lawyer

I like that shirt. TMZ get on it, I want to know where I can buy it.

WTF

Talk about the luckiest Guy in the world. No more Madonna hanging around his neck. You go Guy!

Jojo

my kitty's orange... and I call her ginger

Mariah

Lordy, Madonna's an idiot if she dumps him. But I also can't understand why he is with Mandonna either, sooo....

Alex

They have been together for 10 years, married 7 years. I wanna see most of you critical bitches hold on to a relationship that long!
Plus, these are all rumors at this point. Why would guy come to NY, where Madonna is, if everything is over. I think they will work it out.

ash

He is HOT..but alas...I wouldnt touch anyone Madge has touched..

LosCabos

Seriously Guy, wouldn't you love to be free again?

And like A-Rod would be the man in her life ahahahahaha. Nothing but another toy in her life. Madonna will grow older and older and no man on earth will please her.

Eve

madge ALWAYS looks miserable!... even though she has an awesome hubby.. great kids and life in Uk, a wicked bod for her age and she is still unhappy??........b*itch please! my advice to guy... dump the old hag !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments