Pumkin Selling Herself for $5 a Pop

7/4/2008 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Step right up!
Launch photos
"Flavor of Love" girl Pumkin has gone from reality TV to the county fair. Over the weekend, the girl who couldn't woo Flavor Flav worked a booth at the Del Mar Fair in San Diego.

For the low, low price of just five clams, fairgoers got to take their pic with the reality mess -- and she even signed it, too! And you thought she had no talents.

J

She put on a few pounds....where's Jean Summers when you need her!

Kelli

This is the gross girl that spit on New York, yuck!

get it right tmz!

this dumb broad lives in our town.....i had the bad luck to see her at the 7-11. she's even uglier in person, than on camera. poor, poor brooke!

King Richard aka "Dick"

morons actually paid money, even a lousy 5 bucks to take a picture with that ugly whore STD infected loser skank?? I'd just assume drop five bucks down the sewer than give it to that slut---less chance of catching some horrible disease.

Please!

Ahahahhaha, how sad is THIS?!? Wonder what "flav" would have to say about it. I certainly know "what time it is"...time to get a day job.

chirality

Of all the Vh1 "celebs" I hate her the most. She is a whore with some horrible horse teeth, when she was interviewed she always looks like she is smelling something bad- she needs to get a real job.

Bunny Pembridge

It's called the San Diego County Fair now.

ash

Isn't San Diego where you find all the weirdos and skanks anyway? Oh no..that is San Francisco..my bad.

Eve

she has teeth like a horse... soemone give this girl a carrot!

Kim

I just saw her on an episode of Christina's Court last week. She was suing some guy who hired her for his birthday party. I think she was suing him for the cost of her appearance which was less than $1000. She was dressed like a hooker and had the mouth of one too. I guess that's one way to extend your 15 minutes.....

me

well, i still call it the del mar fair bitchez!!!! so there!

Kay

why is haylie duff posing with her?

Tiffany

Pumpkin is from the town I live in... Bakersfield (and sadly, she gave us... of all towns; a bad name). Last year she was at the county fair as a hypnotist's assistant and was doing the exact same thing. I suppose you gotta make money somehow? It was pretty sad only five people actually clapped for her and the only ones wanting her autograph and picture were 14 year old girls.

GiGi

This girl is trash!

Dawn Day

Oh c'mon y'all. At least this chick gave 'New York' what she deserved when she laid that nasty hocker in her face.

She became my fav instantly!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments