An Alan Cumming Rumer

7/5/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish actor Alan Cumming (left) in a production of "The Bacchae" at Lincoln Center on Wednesday -- and Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's 19-year-old celebuspawn Rumer Wills (right).
Alan Cumming and Rumer Willis
One of them is in costume.

We're just sayin'!

sarcasatire

THE LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE...EVEN UNDER THE MAKEUP!

The lips and nose are indentical..lmao FIRST!

Lenn K.

It's hard to tell the differences. Oh, he's wearing makeup!!

whatever

you guys are so mean I hope she doesnt read this site ever

TJ

...and what's your point? You get pleasure from humiliating people? Harvey...is that how your mother raised you to be? You should be ashamed

Seriously

Wow. She's a combination of two very attractive people yet she's seriously fugly. Strange.

WARDMAN3

I tend to agree with the nastiness. To be thick skinned is one thing, but to constantly barage someone with negative comments on her looks is really just cruel. I am sure she reads this feedback and can only imagine how I would feel if people constatntly tell me how "ugly" I am. It is abusive.

Melon Head

I would seriously have to check her for a scrotum before I believe this is Bruce's daughter....

Mags

Wait, are 98sintta and shameshame actually SURPRISED that a gossip site is mean? What are you, amish? Is this your first time on the internet? Have you never been on a gossip site before? Here is a tip: Leave the site if you don't like it. Don't support the site by coming here and posting comments.

tired of cry baby

sign. you dumb ass, this is for all people to post there thoughts! come back next year when you get your G.E.D.!!!

King Richard aka "Dick"

if there was a rainbow to gauge how ugly someone is, rumer willis would be all colors or it. she is easily one of the strangest and least attractive females i have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Her little sisters are not much better.

Marie

That is just cruel and unnecessary! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! How could you do that to such a young girl who has already been in too much of the public eye her entire life? You should go hide under a rock in shame!

Fledgling

It is disgusting how you continue to make negative remarks about this lovely young lady. She is probably one of the most wonderful, sensitive, giving people in the world, and you focus only on your subjective view of her looks.
I for one, think she is a lovely young lady.
By the way... Read the book sometime--- and learn from it.

wow

I just cant believe that this is the culmination of two attractive people! She looks odd to me. She has the best features of Demi and Bruce, yet those same strong definitive features of her parents make her look like a doll that has been freakishly put together.

Banana Split

All you people whining about unfair it is to pick on Rumor need to STFU, she's the one who decided to put her ugly ass mug out there for the world to see

Take the time for ONCE

FIBiker, are you kidding me? Bruce Willis is the sole reason came out looking like she did. Look at her, she's the spitting image of her father but in a distorted form. You can clearly see Bruce's features on this poor girl. I say the village capture bruce and castrate him so that he can never make ugly babies again!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments