Being Fergalicious

Doesn't Happen Overnight

7/5/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got a hold of some Fergie photos from back in the day -- when she was just known simply as Stacy Ferguson.

Fergie: Click to Launch
This was probably around the time she got that ridic eyebrow piercing she's had forever.

j

she has had soooooooooooooo much work done. she had her nose, teeth and 2 brow lifts.....

maybe someone should remind her of her age. she is still acting like shes 21, and we all know thats not the case.

she is old, haggard, dried up and talentless.

wammie

She was so incredibly attractive back then. Aren't you supposed to get more attractive as you get older, instead of gross and disgusting looking. I mean, i try to find something, anything, about her that is remotely attractive, but there just isn't anything there.

wammie

I agree with whatthe, she is pure unadulterated, nastiness personified. she is someone who would need the money of Oprah to get looking even somewhat less gross than she is now.

DooDooPeePeeCaaCaa

I buggered those high seas back in the day... Way tight & muscly =)

Chris336

H to E to LL NO. If I had a 14 year old, she wouldn't be taking pictures like this. Go swim in your parka while daddy tries to calm that ding dang twitch in his trigger finger. Is that Chris Hansen from Dateline in the background?

nooneyouknow

DUDE! I was looking at those pics and I'm like, "That looks like my neighborhood." AND IT IS! I didn't know Fergie grew up in Hacienda Heights. Wow. I must live under a rock. How sad for me.

Amy

Jesus, that meth really ravaged her, didn't it? She was a beautiful girl and is still young enough to be beautiful... if she hadn't screwed up her face. Yuck.

Vajayjay

michael swango*****I am a fab 41 year old and all I have to say to your post is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am peeing my pants laughing...is it REALLY "THAT" Small???

lisa

She is much prettier in the 1989 pictures then she is now. She looks old and used now. She should have left well enough alone.

anon

SHE LOOKS GREAT!

FosterBoys

I don't know, there's something strange about this picture. What's up with her right arm/hand?

lady_of_the_house

I totaly remember that swimsuit! DeJaVu!!! She was my favorite on "Kids in Corporated". Don't much care for her music now, though. What ever happend to the rest of the kids from that show? You never see promotional pics from that show with her in them. Wonder if she had them banned or something? Hey TMZ, do an 'All grown up' on the Kids INC. cast!!!

Abbie, a friend of you Guys and of Perez, too!

A BEAUTY back then / Still a HOT-tie, now!

vega

Ummm for those bashing Fergie, go to x 17 and see her pic without make up this week, she is naturally hot and beautiful. Unlike Jennifer Fugiston who has a chin like Celine Dion and has a boring dead look. Aniston has had so much surgery and is a boring ugly drip.

Fergie is pretty.

cammi

Well we know her boobs are real! She is still way cuter than plastic boobs and face Aniston or white trash Britney

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments