Jim Carrey: Ace Ventura -- Swimsuit Detective

7/5/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey hit the jackpot when they began dating -- because they doubled their wardrobe!

The pair were in Malibu for the Fourth, and Jim showed his love for his lady by wearing her bathing suit. The couple that cross-dresses together, stays together!

Bethany Sweet

At least the guy can have a sense of humor. Too many of these Hollywood guys take themselves WAY too seriously.

Just call me trailer trash....

they seem so happy together

lena

wonderful!!!

Illinois person

WTF< R U kidding me? I thought that was some kind of walking freak. Yuck - o - la!

me

You know if you watch the video, he did it BECAUSE people were staring at him! To me that's funny!!! Give the gawkers a reason to stare!!!!

hehe

Jim was never that funny

Kelli

I totally dig both of them and understand!! Rock on Jim and Jenny, this is hysterically funny in every way!!!!

Aren't they a "purty couple?"

LOL

He's one very screwed up person. Saw him in an interview a few years ago and he couldn't complete one sentence. Dude needs some serious counseling......... he's not funny at all any more, feel sorry for him.

jengirl

he has a hotter bod than she does! ;-)

just wondering

I'm glad they r with each other, that is totally funny what he did!! Jim is a comedic genious and always will be and I admire Jenny for her advocacy on Austism! Must be a real hoot hanging out with the two of them!!, always nice to see a happy couple smiling and laughing together, doesn't get better than that in life.

just wondering

They make a great couple and I am happy they found each other! ...that is sooo funny what Jim did and they must be a real hoot to hang out with, he is a comedic genious and Jenny is awesome especially for her advocacy on autism ! I love to see happy people !

just wondering

oops!, I thought one didn't get posted so I re-typed. ;(

BenzExpert

Why is Jenny McCarthy famous? I remember her as the obnoxious annoying twit on that stupid show on MTV. She was really mean to everyone on that show. Now we're supposed to feel sorry for her cause her kid has autism. Go away, obnoxious twit.

TMZ FAN

Jim WHO? .. He was funny when he wasn't running the show.. Yawn ... next

Jaisson

He used to be funny...now he is copying a stunt done by BORAT..not funny at all....PS: Read my lips..the new Jim Carrey is a guy from youtube called EDBASSMASTER...the dude is fricking funny..check him on google.
bye