Maddox Having a Jolie Ol' Time

7/5/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie's brother James Haven and her son Maddox were spotted arriving to Lenval Hospital in Nice, France today.

The eldest of the Jolie-Pitt kids is probably anxious for the twins to arrive -- the family army on the playground will be unstoppable!

Single Mom

James Haven is creepy, but maybe he is a good uncle.

Star

I MISS QUEEN ANGELINA JOLIE.

simplyput

I have never been this excited awaiting the arrival of a celebrity baby. ..excuse me.. Babies!
I just love the whole Brangalina clan so much. What a beautiful family.
I cant wait either!!!

Just call me trailer trash....

FIRST!

yuck

James is on his way to French kiss his sister. I cannot believe they entrust Maddox to that creepy-looking pedophile in-training. Why is the birth of a baby such BIG news??? WAKE UP Brangeloonies - regardless of what you may think this is NOT the Messiah!!

Single Mom

Shouldn't Maddox be in some kind of car seat or booster seat? That is required in my state

JustInTime

Hey Single Mom - Maddox is definitely strapped in and probably sitting on one of those boosters (he is 6 and doesn't need the whole 3-point strap carseat thing). Quit looking for something to rag on!!! And BTW, since when did being a Single Mom become something to brag about? Some of us choose to stick with spouses thru better & worse....

Fed Up

I am beyond sick of Angelina and Brad. She is a homewrecker and he is an adulterer. This is all made ok b/c they adopt a couple of kids from foreign countries. I love how everyone forgets what a freak she was just a few years back - kissing her brother, wearing her husband's blood around her neck, telling reporters on the red carpet that she ****** her husband in the limo on the way to the event, and the list goes on. Enough is enought!!!! Who cares!!!

Kay

Ugh.

Single Mom

Aw, what's the matter "Married" Mom. Are you jealous because I have an adorable kid yet get my pick of men? kidding! ;)

Lenn K.

It will be wonderful to see the Pitt twins!!! We have two famous sets of twins coming, The Pitt Twins and Elvis Presleys grandbabies...Lisa Marie's twins....Can't wait to see both these famous Twin births....

BRANGELINA!!!!!

"And BTW, since when did being a Single Mom become something to brag about?" THAT'S WHAT WE, THE SANE, HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!

LOONIES ARE SO BLINDED BY OBSESSION THEY LOSE SIGHT OF EXACTLY IT IS THEY ARE OBSESSING OVER-YOUR IDOL IS A "SINGLE MOM"! As a matter a fact, YOUR IDOL is a HUGE fan of illegitimate children as well AND TWICE DIVORCED! SEEEEEE STUPID-when "normal people" do what your idol does-it's unacceptable, right? Why is it okay for a heroin-addled Hollywood lunatic and not the general public? Think about it. OH! I remember! It's because SHE'S A HUMANITATIAN. AAAAHHHHHH, that's better.

NOW, LET'S ALL PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

barbara

only angelina jolie will milk giving birth this much. you know it's all planned. the longer she's in the hospital, the bigger the circus gets.

and maddox probably thinking, 'man, is this how it's supposed to be? when is this going to stop even for a little while? there's always new kid coming!'

ash

Oh gag... poor kids have the most disfunctional clan taking care of them

Whatever

TMZ, this is not news. Post #3, get a life please. I really don't care to see a child. Please keep it to the adult celebrities and stay away from child of celebrities who are not news worthy.

I have nothing against children, its just gross to exploit them like that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments