Wino Did Drugs in Rehab? Yes, Yes, Yes

7/5/2008 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This explains, well, something: Amy Winehouse says that even when she went to rehab, she still gave herself mo', mo', mo'.

So she told Rolling Stone magazine in an interview with a reporter whom she apparently invited to come into her cave right off the street. "I've never been to rehab, I mean, done it properly," said Wino. "I'm young, and I'm in love, and I get my nuts off sometimes." Whatever that means.

A rep from her record label tells the Daily Mail that given the new info, Amy is "effectively under house arrest" with a security guard posted to keep dealers out of her house.

Chuck to Vegas –- It's Payback Time

And he doesn't mean more money from him – Charles Barkley says Vegas is going to its comeuppance for the way they handled his gambling debt issues back when.

"It pissed me off. I'm going to get the DA here one of these days," said Chuck in an interview with KWWN-AM. "Every dog gets their day, and they will get theirs at some point." Barkley complains that he "should" be able to gamble, but he quit to take the "pressure" of his employer, TNT.

Of course, that didn't stop him from hitting the tables for Don Cheadle's charity poker tourney this week.

Christie –- Bad Mom Rising

Even on the Fourth, the claws were still out in the Christie Brinkley divorce trial.

Peter Cook's lawyer says that Brinkley was once a "wonderful mother," but now "she's not," adding that she "wants to slam Peter every time she can." What's more, Brinks is doing this all completely out of anger, with one doctor saying that she was "blinkered by anger."

The trial continues on Monday.

Party Favors: More Nice Puns Emerge with Brangie Twins ... C-Rod Still in City of Lights ... Kanye Headed to Anger Management?

The Brangelina twins have been named honorary citizens of Nice, France, says its mayor, even though they haven't been born yet. ... Cynthia Rodriguez continued to do her thing in Paris while A-Rod went 2-for-4 in the Yankees' loss to the Red Sox. ... Kanye West could be going to anger management sessions at the direction of his managers, says the Chicago Sun-Times, not just to deal with his anger but to make sure he gets more endorsement deals.

LOKI

She is being WAY to friendly to the paps...I guess she misses all the attention.

My question is, why have your kids hear all this crap abouth their father/strpfather????

Just get it over and done with.

People don't realize/care about all this crap affects children.

LOKI

J

Vegas handled the Barkley incident so wrong, his debt should not have been made public.
His personal lifestyle is his business.

Jill

As I recall, when she found out husband #3 Ricky Taubman wasn't as rich as she thought, she paid him off to never have contact with their son again. This seems to be her MO. I believe she also never talked to her father for years. Billy Joel also cheated on her, but she didn't drag him through the mud, because he had the $$$$$, even though he is married to a girl their daughter's age, and drove drunk into trees. She once was seen taking photos of the scene of one of his accidents, I wonder if she used this to up her child support from Joel?

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

SO sad i want to cry my eyes out. After this Christy will have to choose which 30 million dollar manision she wants to live in , or what the he** she can go buy a new one to help her forget . Her life is so unfair ! wah wah wah.

wv386

Why on earth would any guy cheat on a woman like Christie Brinkley? If she were my wife Id be di*k in her b*lls de*p every night and probably never leave the house!.....What was this guy thinking??

lizouttavegas

IM SHOCKED THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE AGAINST CHRISTIE BRINKLEY..WE DONT KNOW EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE, BUT SHE'S THE MOTHER, & ALEXA SEEMS TO HAVE TURNED OUT REALLY WELL, & WHAT PETER COOK DID IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING I CAN THINK OF, I AM GONNA SIDE WITH THE WOMAN/MOM EVERY TIME....PLEASE....HE'S A DOG...& PROBABLY NOT A VERY WEALTHY ONE...IF I GOTTA CHOOSE, I CHOOSE HER. HE'S A PERVERT. THE GIRL WAS 18!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON HIM.

A.

Anger is appropriate given the situation. She was betrayed. How she ACTS when she's angry is the issue. Given the cultural taboo on angry women/moms, people too easily seem to forget that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3