Shooting Outside Hollywood Club

7/6/2008 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A man was shot multiple times outside a Hollywood club, and TMZ got shots of the getaway car.

It happened around 2:30 AM this morning, right in the middle of H-Wood -- Ivar and Sunset Blvds. There are multiple clubs nearby, but we don't know where the victim or the perp were before the incident. Our photog was walking to his car when he saw a man fire four or five rounds into another guy. The shooter jumped into a car and sped off and our photog caught the escape on tape.

The perp is Black male and was wearing a hoodie (hood was down). There was a black Hummer next to the escape car and they seemed connected.

The victim is in critical condition. Another man was also shot several times, but his injuries did not appear serious. Both were taken to the hospital.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Alexa De Paris

#71, first you need to learn how to speak and spell properly. Your post looks like something off of a Chinese menu.

Second, I doubt white men prefer Asian women, as you usually see the majority of them with women of their race. Maybe some date Asian women because they act subservient, and don't say that's not true because I've had Asian women tell me it's part of their culture to be that way. Personally, the slave mentally doesn't work for me, but if that's how they are raised, then whatever...

R.Zimmerman

I'm Irish. So what's your judgment on me, I wonder?

Posted at 11:52AM on Jul 6th 2008 by Jenny G from Dublin

*******************************************************************************************

Thick Mick. YOU asked!!!

Bj

poor guy hope he feels better....geeze why do all tha blak ppl always make us look bad gosh.....SO ANNOYING

Bj

#119 lmao nobody wants 2 be asian.....just U i am BLACK and im proud

OUTLAW

MONTE WHO THE HELL SAY THAT LEARN TO READ

janice

TMZ DO YOU HAVE ANT NEWS ON THIS VICTIM??? JUST WONDERDING HOW THIS MAN MADE OUT, PLEASE ADVISE?

KINDLY,
JANICE POWER

sarah

I would just like to say I think its great that a TMZ photog was there to catch this on tape and as far as the rest of you shameful people so what if the photog just stood around what could he do? but most of all what would you have done? I'll answer that for you, you would have stood around rubber necking and watched in fear as the photog did at least he got this guys plate number half of you wouldn't even dare pick up a camera and get this guys plate number in fear of being found out so actually I give props to this photog and further more I dont think the family of the man who was gunned down mind that this be posted because they caught the guy! also as for tmz capitalizing the word Black its called Grammar it's a person which needs to be capitalized as so White, Hebrew, Jewish see! so it wasn't anything racial! well good job TMZ!!!

FRIEND

please tmz i would appreciate if you can take this video off...this is a close friend of mine and i cant believe you would even put out this video for the world to see...please just do a favor for his family and friends...

that night was horrible because we were out celebrating our friends birthday and this tragedy happened.but thank god both of our friends are okay with the care of good doctors out there.but we do appreciate that you were able to get a glimpse of the getaway car.i hope this bad person gets his punishment for his act of violence on innocent people.

Z

THIS IS MY SCHOOL'S GARAGE. That's scary. I walk by here everyday to and from class and into this garage right here. This is tragic that things like this happen. I heard about this at school this morning and you could still see blood on the concrete. Then my classmate showed me this video and that's intense footage.

JUST WRONG

WHAT IS MESSED UP ABOUT THIS IS THAT TMZ WILL NOT RELEASE THE VIDEO TO THE POLICE. THIS IS MY FRIEND ON THE GROUND AND STILL WE HAVE THESE PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND OUR STREETS. ISN'T IT OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE WHEN THEY HAVE EVIDENCE AND WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH AN AGENCY ESPECIALLY IN A CASE WHEN SOMEONE'S LIFE IS ALMOST TAKEN???? TMZ IS JUST PLAIN WRONG..

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11