« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nadal vs. Federer -- Who'd You Rather?

7/6/2008 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Serena won the most important match yesterday ... more people on TMZ said they'd rather do her than sis Venus.

Which, of course, leads us to the next logical question.

UPDATE:
Rafael Nadal has defeated Roger Federer in five sets. 6-4,6-4,6-7,6-7,9-7

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Glisten Garbor

#12: Let's call him WINNER from now on!!

Glisten Garbor

Number 10..........NOT!!!!

Joyce

I'd prefer Rafa over Roger anyday but if I have to do a tennisplayer I'd skip them both (and Djokovic I might add) for some Safin loving. Their is only one real tennishunk and Marat is it.

Elie

VENUS won NOT Serena

Food4thought

Nadal's HOTTER. He has stamina and is built like a race horse. Yum!

Rick Roll

Genius People saying that Venus won are correct but the post clearly makes mention that Serena won the most important battle, the TMZ 'Who Would You Rather Poll'. Read and be enlightened before you type and look foolish.

Nicolas

Federer all the way!!! He's hot as hell and anyone who thiinks He's not is crazy!! He even looks hot all sweaty and stuff.

UGH

NADAL all the way! He is such a great player, and great human being... did you see his acceptance speach? Damn:Ii'm moving to Spain. Plus he is just so freaking HOT! Google this man and check out those abs... HELLO! It was a fantastic match and I am so happy he has won both the open and wimbledon. He deserved to win.

Nadal: I will be at the open in August. in NY...

And if you are reading this: Please stop by Charlotte, NC: I would LOVE to show you some Southern Hospitality! :)

UGH

Djokovic ? Are you joking? He looks like a 12 yr old kid with a bad haircut.

bam

Roger, in a heartbeat. It's those brooding eyes.

Florez

Hey Venus won, not Serena..... and i think that Federer its a hotty.... next year he will kick Nadal itchy ass

Donna

Federer still has class even as the loser, he has always had class. I got so tired of watching Nadal pull his pants out of his crack, he can't afford ones that fit, give me a break. That long stringy hair, constant sweat, nothing there to impress me as a woman. Now Federer, his sweet smile could melt gallons of ice cream, he is always impeccable, never looks like he hasn't showered or combed his hair in weeks. No question for me, the mature man wins

stephanie

I want to marry Nadal.... Hey Hey we can all dream right?

Mia

I seriously can't believe Fed is beating Rafa. Fed's a great player, but come ON... pretty he ain't! Oh well, different strokes for different folks and all that...

mercedesmom20