Locklear Now Starring in Happy Days

7/7/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little rest and relaxation appears to be just what the doctor ordered for Heather Locklear.

Looking cheerful, the 46-year-old rehabbing blonde took time out of dealing with anxiety and depression to enjoy the day with boyfriend Jack Wagner at Miraval Spa in Arizona on Sunday.

Anony

She looks good; I wish her the best.

wisegirl

I s Jack Wagner morphing into Heather? What is with the platinum blonde hair?

baby girl

I thought he was married to Felicia........

parishilton

i hope she's doing well, depression and anxiety can be hell. she looks great.

Hayley

I am so glad he is sticking by her. What a wonderful man he has turned out to be! I hope these two get married and live happily ever after!

frenchy

She still looks GREAT Frenchy

Tim

What book does Heather have in her hands? Shh...it's a secret:)

tracey

Feel better soon Heather!

it takes a molester

I LOVE JLO SO MUCH. I LOVE HER BEAUTIFUL NOSE AND BEAUTIFUL EYES. I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER BECAUSE I HAVE HER ON MY MIND ALL THE TIME.

There is no such thing as reality tv

curse your loins#9- you need a shrink more then Heather. Heather looks good, hope she feels better.

Glisten Garbor

What the heck is she so depressed about? Isn't she pretty or rich enough? Man oh man people in the real world would love to have some of these celebs over indulgent sorrows..Snap out of it Heather and be VERY grateful for everything you have.

courtney

It is funny how Jack Wagner cheated on his own wife Kristina Wagner who played Felicia on General Hospital for years (dating and married), sending her into depression where she had to take a leave of absence for 7 months after the birth of their first born son. He even moved out of the home they shared together . Now he is and advocate for helping Heather Locklear deal with her depression after getting cheating on by her husband. HA! Someone help me with that one??? I say he likes the publicity if anything. Heather if you really want to get better...please lose any relationship that can be viewed as a toxic one And let me tell you, this Jack Wagner guy can't be trusted!

kiki

they both have the same book in hand! I guess they are both dealing with this "together" like a couple should! Good Luck Heather, You deserve it!

anonymous

Maybe she regrets that bad plastic surgery that she had, she looks HORRIBLE now....

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Anxiety and depression by butt!
I would bet pills and alcohol!
ayup!