« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rafael Nadal Ties One On

7/7/2008 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wimbledon champ Rafael Nadal traded his sweaty headband and sleeveless t-shirt for a monkey suit on Sunday night.

The 22-year-old Spaniard is hot regardless of what he wears.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

amellle

RAFA is hot - he was amazing against federer
seriously this is just a terrible picture that makes him look frightening and twisted but in reality he is the hottest most charming tennis player out there and beat federer brillianty
VAMOS RAFA

Sara!

This pic is sooo bad, he doesn't look like that on tv!If you've seen the match you would have seen him on the close ups looking so much better!Anyway, there are hotter tennis players out there!

holly

Nadal would be a LOT more attractive if he'd quit picking his butt when he's on court. He's a fantastic player and seems like a nice guy, but the butt-picking is nasty.

mya

He IS a good-looking guy, even good looking people take bad pictures. I love Nadal personally, he seems like a wonderful human being AND he just won Wimbledon so we can all hate on him as much as we like, he still comes out on top.

spread the love

I would love to bash him here...but after that match....he has much respect from me. Leave the dude alone. You are watching one of the all time great tennis players coming into his prime. I don't think he has ever put himself out there as James Bond....he is wearing the tux because of the Wimbledon Champions Ball last night...mandatory attire. I am sure he would rather be in his tank top and shorts. Rafi...good on ya my man. See you at the Open.

Gernand

Hot!?! He looks like one of the cavemen from the Geico commercials!!!

Roni

Rafa is gorgeous!!!! And his body is slammin', this just isn't the best of pics! I'd do him!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2