Snoop's Wife

Not Stoned Enough

7/7/2008 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop DoggHow stoned is too stoned?

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was pinched last month for suspicion of driving under the influence of marijuana -- but the Orange County District Attorney has rejected the case because there's not enough evidence to prove her driving was impaired.

Apparently being Snoop Dogg's wife isn't enough evidence.

dm

snoops wife is the real DOGG

Danny

Snoop dog's wife looks like she belongs in a Dog house. What an ugly H@

janja

they are both on dope take the kids away if they haven't all ready got their kids on the stuff already!!

jeff

loser

monny j

I'm smokin'a blunt...RIGHT NOW !!!...reading TMZ,laughing at the CRAP ya'll report on...THAT AIN'T SNOOP'S HOUSE ON THAT REALITY SHOW EITHER!...if you wanna vibe with Snoop, watch "Puff...Puff...Pass...Pass Tour DVD!!! Now's That's the Snoop I know,

ANGRY ARYAN

damn N&&ger!

Bury that bi&ch!

Nichole

I am sorry this happened to her. For all you hating people Shante is not ugly! It is obvious she is pissed and, rightfully so! I would be mad too if that happened to me. I am sure some racisit cop pulled her over because she is black. I am a white woman and I am tired of cops doing and , getting away with this crap. They do target black people and, they do treat them disrespectfully. Besides how in the hell do any of you know what she was doing. She probably wasn't doing anything wrong they just seen a black woman and decided she was guilty. I bet that is more along the truth.

Judge

She looks like homemade Hell! Use your husband's money and see a dermatologist. She had such a bad attitude on the Syle Network.

Dave

Snoop..my Man! There aint enough chronic in the world to make her look good. She has the skin of an abuser. I'm not saying everyone in hollywood deserves a hottie....but my gosh...wow!

R.Zimmerman

Doesn't being ugly and having a ridiculous name count for anything nowadays???

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

"ridiculous name" coming from a Mr. Zimmerman. That's rich! You know, Bob Dylan changed his name for a reason ...

Trace

So when the (white woman) Tatum O'neal got BUSTED FOR CRACK possession - folks told HER to keep her head up ... blah blah blah. When Shante Broadus (a Black woman) got arrested on the suspeicion of DUI - folks want to put her UNDER the Jail...

Hmmnnnn - I'm just saying......

Vajayjay

I have been smoking bud in my car on the way to work and on the way home for 20 years...it relaxes me after a long day and makes me not as pissed off about all the L.A. traffic on my way home....I am an owner of a large successful company and I have lived in California my whole life, I am 42. Doctor's, Lawyers, you name it smoke pretty much out in the open here and never once in 20 something years has it EVER impaired my driving....Snoop & his wife are good people, he coaches football and has put a lot of his own $$ in for new buses, equipment and they are AWESOME parents....there was no reason to hold her...she did NOTHING wrong

Vajayjay

**R ZIMMERMAN***shouldn't you know???????

Vajayjay

ANGRY ARYAN***go shoot yourself pencil peniz***us white women love to screw black men...they make us shake with pleasure....you just smell bad and are a waste of space.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3