Tara Reid -- Don't Waste Your Ink

7/7/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't had a hit movie in ages and her friends make slightly racist comments, but apparently someone, somewhere still wants Tara Reid's autograph.

Yeah, those will fetch about $1.50 each in the eBay bargain basement.

It' OK Buddy

She's apparently significant enough for TMZ to harrass her....which isn't sayin' much!

George Jobson

I don't care what the people of TMZ think about her, I still suport and love Tara Reid. She still is a beautiful woman and I'm backing her 100%. I'm a true fan of hers and I still have faith in her.

zzz

How much for a Harvey Levine autograph ?
Hmmm didn't think so.........

jfp

I don't know what kind of person she is but when I close my eyes and dream up my perfect girl, I see someone that looks exactly like her.

martinistopswithus

tara has a pretty face and a nice smile.

christin

lol any positive comments about this decaying parasite are probably tara herself sitting at home trying to salvage her dead and beaten horse of a "Career" by posting comments she terribly wishes were true. or some of her nazi "friends" who only drift around her to look somewhat decent in comparison to this old hag. terrorism taraRism. stop the madness.
i'd rather hear more about president bush than this piece of sh*t.

christin

may the Lord smite this wicked deformed demon and send it to the deepest levels of hell below where it deserves to burn in the fiery pits and suffer at the feet of the likes of Hitler who will watch as tara is tortured and burned and maimed alive and laughing as he hears the screams of the only one he deemed to be a disgrace to the aryan race, tara spelled backwards is A RAT.

rayshahinc

Those autograph dealers/parasites don't care. They'll crawl through mud for $1.50.

mommyof3

Would she just commit suicide already.