TomKat -- They Walk Among Us

7/7/2008 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In L.A., you'd never see TomKat just strolling around town with the kids. But in Telluride, Colo. this weekend, they moved around like a couple of normal, psychiatry-hating OT VIIs.

Sarah Jones

Nicole Kidman wouldn't be caught dead looking like this.

spread the love

The entire scene is just wrong....Katie looking away with a 'please, help me' look in her eye...Tom newly flambouyant having pulled that outfit out of the 'closet'.....and little baby Hubbard, I mean Suri, cute as ever.

Plush Girl

One word, Autism.

Suri shows classic signs of Autism. That tomturky will NOT help the child is a given.

200Jen

Hi,
I live In Telluride! I work at a coffee shop, were when In town Katie visit's. I just wanted to say That they are Growing out Suri's bangs. So For the next few months they will be in her eyes. Come on people you have a BRAIN, use it a little. Even if she hadn't talked to Lindsey and I about how she was trying to grow them out. I still Would have realized that She was, IF your a girl and had bangs,and grew them out, You know what thats like. IF you have hair that is slow growing it's a Horrible process. Due to they aren't long enough to put half up, but aren't short enough to curl as bangs. AS For her being thin,and pale that is her business. She might have had the flu, etc. She is the mother of a toddler, What mother isn't tired, she is also flying back and forth between NY and LA. She and tom are the only Celebs I have ever met, But They are nice, they actually took the time to talk to the girls that work in our store. I Dunno how she does it everyday with 20 to 30 paps around. They make me nervous standing in and out of the store, If you have that everyday, and never got a chance to have alone time. I think it would make you tired, and annoyed. also, the reason Suri has not been seen to much is because they, PAPS scared her in New York a while back, Their were so many, with so many LIGHTs flashing and screaming, it scared the poor toddler to death. I have a toddler two months older than Suri, I told Katie I don't know If I could handle people blinding my childs eyes like that all the time. She replied its, hard on Tom her and all the kids. She has even sent thank you cards, to our store, thanking us for our service, and sorry that we had to deal with the paps madness. How Sweet is that. That is what you don't hear about on TMZ, or anywhere else. How polite she is! To the people on her that say neg. things about her, You are simple jealous, and you can say all you want that you aren't jealous. But You are! You wish you could have the things she has. Its just like High school, only its Adult high school! anyways Perhaps you shouldn't judge someone until you meet them.

Plush Girl

What's the matter? Too close to the truth? Something is going WRONG with Suri. She needs help and soon.

kashmir

Katie looks like an old woman because she is trying not to appear taller than Tom!
The conversation before they left the house went like this:
I'm wearing my heels!
Then I'm wearing a hat to look taller than you, and you better not tower over me, you b*tch!

Mom

Does that kid know how to walk? She's carried in every pic...

musicmustchange

In all fairness, I actually have seen pictures of Suri walking and smiling. Classic signs of autism? Like what? Kid just needs a haircut and to have daddy quit slobbering on her, that's all. Oh, you mean Katie shows classic signs of autism! Agreed!!! Tom just has Aspergers. His obsession is himself.

okay! I'm mean!

Katie always looks and acts so uncomfortable. If she's an actress, she's not a very good one!

Plush Girl

Yes, Cinn, one saw pics of Suri LAST SUMMER talking and laughing especially the set taken at the soccer game. That was perhaps the best series of photo-ops ever taken of her or Katie.

SINCE THEN, especially within the last 4 months, the child has the thousand yard stare, plays with her hands and is basically withdrawn to her surroundings. Something is off kilter, majorly so.

But hey, let's just focus on how Katie looks old and Tom looks gay shall we?

Hussie

The temp. in Telluride, CO on July 4th was about 72 degrees...Certainly not so friggin' cold that one would need a "coat"...Katie looks so gaunt one has to wonder if she's developed an "Eating Disorder", a Meth Addiction, or Cancer...Mayby one of the "Scientolo-cooties" got to her...
Sad...

Make It Right!!

Alas, it is too late for Katie to save herself and she knows it. She must stay, though, if she hopes to even have a chance of saving Suri. Hope Tom has her on "suicide watch". That is one very sad girl indeed. And look at Tom! He could care less how miserable he has made his "Kate" so long as he has gotten what he wanted out of this deal. And it was a deal people. This was not a real marriage. Are ya people getting it yet that Tom IS gay and has used these women and relationships and children to show himself to be the all-American guy for that leading man bank and in exchange these women have gotten lots of celebrity, money, some great careers they wouldn't otherwise have had (Nicole), and all they have to do is keep their mouths shut. But this time...poor Katie wasn't up to it. Not the trooper that Nicole was. This little birdy done broke. Tom Cruise needs to give it up and save a human being's life and just come out already. He doesn't need any more money!! And the career is already gone for him.

can't believe this

THE KID LOOKS RETARTED... AND IS FREAKIN UGLY>>

musicmustchange

Hmmm, very good points, trocaria.

patty

HARD TO SAY WHY KATIE'S PICTURE DIDN'T LOOK GOOD...I'VE HAD A FEW OF THOSE MYSELF WHEN SURPRISED....
AS FAR AS SURI, SHE IS ADORABLE, BUT SHE HAS THAT LOOK OF A SPOILED BRAT!! I KNOW THE LOOK, I HAVE A GRANDCHILD WITH THAT SAME LOOK AND SHE IS SPOILED!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments