We Are Not a Fanilow

Of This Outfit

7/7/2008 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While his hot sidekick looked ready for the beach, Barry Manilow's ensemble was more fitting for happy hour at the Copa.

Of course, is Barry really someone you'd really want to see wearing less?

Liz

Has he ever "really" come out of the closet?

jengirl

it linked to the wrong video!

elemay

No, but his "boyfriend" looks like Nick Lache

Jennifer Bouldack

I always suspected he was gay. Oh well, no matter. On to the next thing.

Mairi

I wondered the same thing, Dallas. I always assumed he was light in the loafers.

FatOprah

Yeah is he gay? I honestly have no idea.

stephc5

He's so gay. He also looks manorexic! Get that man a cheeseburger or something! He's so fraile and sickly looking.

HeTouchedMyHeart

Barry was married a long, long time ago (ala Rock Hudson style). For some reason the marriage "just didn't work out". Go figure. It's been in the news for years what gender Barry prefers, the places he goes that are specific to his "tastes", the parks he visits to satisfy his needs. He's been sued and had to pay for "issues" that have arisen when he tripped up and "almost got caught". He's a sly one that Barry. He's got an OK voice. He's had a few nice hits but after singing the same 20 songs for the past 30 years I'd say it was about time to retire. Nothing to look at either, although the plastic surgery has helped keep that face/nose from falling into his chest. Not sure what the Fanilows see in this guy........not my cup 'o tea.

Brendt

Are those shoulder pads under Barry's red shirt and black t-shirt. As skiiny and boney as he appers, hard to believe he has naturally poofed out and pillowy shoulders!

lawoman

It's always been just a "given" that he was gay.....like Kevin Spacey. Some get their privacy & others not so much. It's those like Tom Cruise who pretend, conplete with props like girlfriends & wives & children, who really piss me off. Hope Barry is very happy - we respect you!

Lenn K.

He played the Jodie Foster thing by not talking about it, but at the same time everyone knows he's gay!!

Kelli

I am coming out of the closet, I LOVE HIS MUSIC!!!!

L. P.

He walks like he has a bad back.
Did you see his big stomach sticking out? But the rest of him looks bone thin. He walks like his health isn't good.

JennInDC

He's limping in the video. Who cares if he's gay? Still, I respect him in that he isn't baring it all because I don't want to see it! Some things we just don't need to see!

Georgia Girl

Don't care about his sexuality. He's a great entertainer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments