A-Rod Not the Only One Grand Slammin' Madge

7/8/2008 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FOX NFL hottie Jillian Barberie and hunk of a hubby Grant Reynolds are up for a swingin' good time with the Material Girl and her rumored Yankee lovah -- and they don't mind a little switch hitting.

Kat

There is nothing more annoying than Jillian Barberie.

She barely catches a football on a commercial for fatties while proudly exclaiming, "How many girls can do that?" How many can look like an ass on national television, Jillian? Many. But none as much so as you.

me

Since when is Jllian Barberie a "hottie"???? She has a total MAN face. In fact, I believe she may have been in the TMZ "butter face" pics....

erratic-assassin

LOVE HER

ALEX

WWWOOOOW.... Jillian is so hot!!!!!!!! she can join me and my girlfriend any day.

wtf

Her Nutrisystem ads are a total scam. Look at her before pic in them. She is wearing a tent dress with a very thin face, collar bones sticking out and skinny arms. She was never overweight, Nutrisystem is duping everyone. I agree with Yeddie she looks like an a$$ in that commercial.

wtf

If you think she is hot than you are bi. Total tranny.

There is no such thing as reality tv

I thought I was the only one who thought her Nutri-System ads were bs.

shell

I love Jill!!!!! I watch her every morning :-)

kendall francois

why does this always have to be
about race with you people ?

diana

Jillian is so ugly. She dressed like a slut for years. Could not believe the TV station would let her come on the air like that. PLUS, she has the fat ugly ass legs. She should keep them covered up at all times, PLUS the long face too, talk about someone trying to be hot, it is just not working, never have, never will.

Cameron

Jillian is such a skank. Apparently she hasn't received the memo that her time has long passed. Many of my friends and I have stopped watching Fox 11 in the morning because of her annoying blather. She continually tress to inject herself into a celebrity story.

F' her and her man face. As always happens, her looks will shrivel (hers have already) and she'll be replaced by a newer "model". I can hardly wait, the sooner the better.

Jillian is beyond annoying. That whole morning crew needs a complete revamp soon.

flo

SHE CHANGED HER NAME TO JILLIAN REYNOLDS BUT STILL LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY COS SHE WEARS TOO MUCH MAKEUP.

UCanLipThis

Her nutrisystem ads' pics are her when she was PREGGERS! False advertisement NUTRISYSTEM!

Robert

Jillian is cool, But Jean Martiriz is supper hot. Jean is my morning cup of coffe. if Jean's off then it'll have to be Nishel Turner.
Nishel is one hot chocolate babe.

Flake

MILF - I'd do her anytime.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments