Kelsey Can't Stand the Heat -- Sued Over Kitchen

7/8/2008 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer is being sued by a company that installed his kitchen -- not once, not twice, but, we're told, three times.

In the suit, filed last week in L.A. County Superior Court, The Last Detail claims it did a ton of work for Kelsey and Camille but got stiffed to the tune of $148,135.52. Sounds like a lot of money -- even for Malibu -- except our spies say Kelsey and Camille kept changing their minds. She didn't like the color, he didn't like this and that ... blah, blah blah. Plus, they kept expanding the scope of work.

We're told they kept promising to pay and at one point the company was allegedly told they would pay when Kelsey was in a "good mood." Apparently, she has irritable bowels ... he's just irritable.

Grammer could not be reached for comment.

jimmy d

I HEARD HER FARTS CAN LIGHT A CIGAR UNDERWATER

JM

Mr. Trump - I send you my resume tomorrow OK?

Broeheem

I'm guessing the douchebag will end up just like Ed McMahon... only a little earlier in life.

Rex

Guess he's not drinking Purple.. he should. Especially after a heart attack. The antioxidants would keep him in a better mood. If he can afford anything, he can afford that.

Brandon

ha ha

lcd1023

Wow! I could live in that kitchen. Does ANYONE need a kitchen that special? You could buy an entire house
for a family for that price. Holy cow!

lcd1023

LOL Hazmatt!

Dee

Pay the bill for heaven's sake! Somehow I think Kelsey would sue if he wasn't paid for his work.

Alan

sounds to me like they are both a-holes. Hope the company gets their money.

Harvey's Mom

I personally know someone who worked for Kelsey for years and when they no longer worked for him, I asked how was he as a boss....

They said "CHEAP"

Now I know why...

And to think this is one of the celebs who pushes his Republican Agenda.....

Over time, people's true colors always shine.

antpicnic

yawn

Vix aka Team Aniston

I think TMZ needs to dig up some stuff on that Camille. I swear she was a former hooker! She looks, acts and dresses like one.

kgb

Didn't he just have a heart attack or something? Karma will get him baby. He is so full of himself and his fake fugly wife.
Imagine having that much fame, success, money and and being an ass? It takes alot of effort and strees to be a jerk.
Much easier to be nice, pay your bills on time IF YOU CAN.

Glisten Garbor

irritable bowels? get a colostomy bag..with a bag on board you can travel anywhere and not have to map out bathrooms along the way..FREEDOM!

Jodi

She looks like a pretentious b*tch! She needs to quit dressing like a whore and stop injecting her lips - they look gross!! I hate to hear that Kelsey is such a jerk, but it really doesn't surprise me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments