Bonaduce:

Thinking With

The Wrong Head

7/9/2008 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Bonaduce was looking for a scandal last night -- and threatened to pull out his Partridge family jewels.

Thankfully, his much bigger head prevailed, and he instead briefed us on his 26-year-old daughter gal pal.

Humolo

His face looks like it hurts.

Hel

He's scary, please go away forever

Kitty

This man is so gross on so many levels!

Ava

He is a has been loser. I'm glad his wife left him. He is a lunatic.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

OK... I think we all get that he has a thing for red heads, HOWEVER, these fugly skanks he comes up with, including the ex wife, are FUGLY and not even real red heads!!! As a true red head, I just want to say, "Danny... lay off the roids, let your wiener grow, and get some glasses so you can see!!!"
Real red heads are usually very attractive, but those slobs you find, make my freakin ovaries quiver!!

Biff

Man What the #@^% happened to that cute little kid from the partridge family, this guy looks like he could be Tom Jones older Meth'd Out brother in this picture.

Denise

I hope Grethen got a way from him. she got herself mixed up with the wrong guy there and I think she was very scared of him. I hope she finds someone that really loves her and is very nice. I hope he finds someone that can help him.

Ziggy

They're actually pretty cute. I saw them both the other day on Sunset.

I can't get the video to work. Can you??

Pablo Alleycorn

This loudmouth fool has a face of an old rodent, the voice of a crackhead and the personality of a resentful burned out - has been child star! PLEASE GO AWAY TO FRANCE OR FURTHER

b

i went to elementary, junior high, and high school with ms. amy railsback and TRUST ME, she is JUST as crazy as he is. She used to be obsessed with David Cassidy, and she is just settling for the next "best" thing. THEY ARE BOTH CRAZY!

carolinawilliams

Doesn't that girl look like a younger version of his soon to be ex wife?