« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Holyfield

Punches Out

Child Support Debt

7/9/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Evander Holyfield is off the hook -- for now! In a deposition this morning in Atlanta, the boxer handed out a $9K check to baby mama Toi Jenese Irvin to cover past due child support he owed her.

Holyfield also agreed to reinstate 10-year-old son Evan's health insurance, pay for his private school expenses, make sure a college trust is in place and pay for some of Irvin's attorney's fees.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLISS

you go mommy get that money!..black power..lmao!

Kitty Angel

Only fair .... you make it, you support it!!

Obama is a Socialist!

Obama is a socialist!

Dawn Day

I really should've gotten knocked up by someone with more money! $9 million would look nice in my bank account!!

VS

Very good. Wish all parents did this for their children. Very classy indeed.

patty

Holyfield...your cheap SOB!!! TOO BAD OLD TYSON DIDN'T BITE ALL OF YOUR EAR OFF AND ALSO THE OTHER ONE!! WHAT AN A HOLE YOU ARE NOT TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT AND DENY YOUR CHILD THE NEEDS, LUXURIES IN LIFE THAT YOU AS HIS, AND "I USE THE WORD FATHER LOOSLEY" CAN WELL AFFORD FOR HIM...IF YOU EVER FIGHT AGAIN, TRUST ME I AM NOT GOING TO FORK OVER THE PAY PER VIEW BUCKS THAT I DID FOR THE HOLYFIELD/TYSON FIGHT..AT THAT TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SPECIAL GUY..YOU ARE A GUTTER SNIPE BUSTER!! ANY MAN THAT DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PEOPLE THEY BRING INTO THIS WORLD IS BEYOND DISCUSTING...I DOUBT YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN A CHILD TO BUY CLOTHES FOR SCHOOL, SCHOOL SUPPLIES, PAY FOR ACTIVITIES, DENTIST, DOCTOR BILLS, ON AND ON...YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU THINK THE X IS LIVING HIGH ON THE HOG WITH THE SUPPORT MONEY...AND IT APPEARS IF SHE PUT UP WITH YOU, SHE OUGHT TO BE RIDING THAT "HOG" BIG TIME..PAY UP YOU LOSER..

Jason

CHILD & SPOUSAL SUPPORT = LEGALIZED EXTORTION IS ALIVE AND WELL!