Joel & Pete: One of These Fools Has Gots to Go!

7/9/2008 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good Charlotte's Joel Madden (left) and Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz (right).
Joel Madden and Pete Wentz
These two have more in common than just a flat iron ...

• Wannabe punk poser in hipster-lite boy bland
  • Man-bangs
  • Guyliner
  • A talentless media whore baby mama

This town ain't big enuf for the both of 'em!

Jamesalanw

Keep it Honest

TMZ sucks. Why do you give so much attention to people you hate?

ok

At least Joel is the lead singer. Pete is just the bass player. Lead singers are way cooler than bass players :)

jonalisa

BOTH!!!!!!!!

good grief!

I choose BOTH, where is the option for both, eh!!!!

Party 'till you die!

You won't have to worry about hair on the Madden Bros.! One's bald and the other soon will be! Also one has enough diseases to rival a third world whore house, because of certain disease ridden, ugly, racist giraffe like critters he sleeps with. The other pictured loser will be found in divorce court after his now preggy wife finds him in bed blowing some random dude. All I can say is why isn't there a 'C' button for both? I guess my extreme complete and utter disgust at the sub-human poser Parisite Hilton made the choice for me, so the Madden bros lose this round, just because they are twins.

Nik

Funny how they all think their look is individual & unique, yet they ALL look the same. Sadly, I looked like that in 1984. But I was 14. The 30+ yrs old that still look like that are even more pathetic.

GLO

Joel is gorgeous, so is Harlow.

WONK WONK WONK

THEY BOTH SUCK

Will Fare

Amen to the person who the wht they have in common.

Both are wannabe tough guys claiming they are sooooo punk. Ohhhhhh.

"Hey Joel", "Yeah Pete", "wanna hold hands and be BFF's", "Sure, that would be sooo coool. We can show people that we're are more like girls with a penis."

lr

Of course there is room for the both of them. Look at all the cookie cutter women in Hollywood.

Tracy

The only talent-ess posers I notice are the lame ass writers at TMZ and the losers who post the ridiculous non-sense listed above. You ALL suck!

SanDee

I agree you need a BOTH option. They both suck and need to go away along with their baby momma''s.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

WELL HMMMMM.......ONE THING I KNOW IS A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN FOB...WAS ON THE RISE.........MY SON MET PETE SEVERAL TIMES ............AND HE WAS COOL.........I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN TO SOME OF THERE CONCERTS WITH MY SONS...........AND THEY TREATED THE FANS GOOD....................EVEN LET KIDS ONSTAGE.........AND CHECKED TO SEE THAT THAT THEY GOT DOWN SAFE......................HE JUST OPENED A BAR IN CHICAGO CALLED ANGELS AND KINGS...........I PLAN TO GO.........GOD BLESS THERE BABY........

stupid

Sure with you all would get the term "baby mama" right. Baby mama is a woman who has a child with a man she NEVER married and has NO involvement with the father. Neither of these "women" is a baby mama. Jessica is married to the father...so will NEVER be a baby mama by definition. Nicole is currently involved with the father. She is not currently a baby mama, but could become one in the future.

I know this is all stupid anyway, but jeez, show some intelligence!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments