John Mayer Trashes TMZ

7/9/2008 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer and TMZ are made from the same s**t.
John Mayer audio
So said John himself on Z-100, explaining how he's played us -- and, in his humble opinion, won us over.

Game on.

Liz

there is no audio!

dean corll

it's extremely infuriating when people with
limited intelligence don't truly know their place.

OCD

Mayer has a dry wit and self-deprecating humor. Not everyone "gets it".

JuliaWarhol15

Um... this isn't working for me...

wtf

It's obvious John is always poking fun at the blogs and that he has a sense of humor but it usually back fires leaving him looking like an ass.

Fay

He is right about one thing. He is pure trash. Plus he has a overinflated ego. Mayer is a douche bag.

Fay

Mayer is a big douche bag. I wish this jerk will go away.
He is an attention whore.

Fay

Publicity ho. He loves the attention. He doesn't care about nothing but himself. He needs you money to stay in Hollywood.

Fay

This guy is such a douche bag. He and Jen are Douchifer.

Michelle in Clwtr

He is hilarious and I absolutely "get" his humor. I think he's more witty than most comedians that are promoted as "brilliant". The people that don't "get" his humor, don't get it because they don't think very deeply. Wade your way out of the gene pool and shut the f?*# up!

Kelli

John could care less what the paps do and some of us know he makes TMZ look like the moroms you can be. I think he is funny! I can't hear the audio though...

Fay

Mayer is doing this so he can get sympathy. He really like to play the media. He is a douche bag. He and Jen deserve each other. Mayer needs to be flushed down the toilet. Every thing he does is for getting more attention. I can't stand this creep. He is narcissist. I always thought TMZ has been too nice to him. Mayer has always loved papps. Since he has Jennifer Aniston now he acts like he can't stand them. Mayer is such a lying loser. He lies through his crooked teeth.

Fay

What the hell is Jen doing with this piece of trash. Jen downgraded big time. She should lose this douche bag.

Bill Cosby

This clown is hilarious! Just a few years ago he was attending Berklee(school of music),and trying to sound like someone else. I heard from one of his professors that, "John had talent, he just didn't know how to let it through. He was still stuck in his Stevie Ray Vaughn stage". This guy is just another wanker who happens to have gotten famous. It probably went to his head!

Fay

TMZ always kisses John's ass after this I wish they would stop. No more John Mayer and his "stunt Life" Mayer you are real garbage. I hate him more today than I did yesterday. There you have it Jennifer Aniston sleeps with pure garbage what a nasty whore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments