Miss Washington --

One Bad Apple!

7/9/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miss Washington 2007 might wanna take the crown off before flipping off the camera, getting her Beer Pong on and making suggestive oral sex gang signs.

Elyse Umemoto
Elyse Umemoto, who was the second runner-up in this year's Miss America pageant, ran on a platform promoting diversity and women's empowerment. The Evergreen State must be so proud.

Miss Washington Executive Field Director Mike Miller tells TMZ the organization is "embarrassed," and issued this lengthy statement.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dmitri Davelle

Dmitri Davelle

and so what?

who dat

What a slut. Washington needs to DTB. She must be on her knees for Mike Miller . Why else would they allow her to keep the crown. This bitch is worthless to the bone. They will be sorry they didn't boot her out the door when they had the chance.

lookin

Is it just me or does she look like Tila Tequila??? Hey MS Washington...show us your TATS!!!

Riley

lol wow, leave her alone! she's a young woman and she's just having fun with her friends. people are WAY too sensitive these days. she's not blowing lines, she's not naked, she's not makin out with other girls...what's the big deal???

Jeff Dranetz

BAKAYARO!!!!!

Jennie

At least Miss NJ wasn't wearing her crown...I feel bad for her because WA got to be 2nd RU to Miss America! while NJ had to be ridiculed all year! (hers went out a week after she was crowned and are nothing compared to these) UGH makes me sick. Washington got away with it til only 3 days were left

douchebag3000

yes shes got alot of class all of it low...................

Robert

#7 - Whats the big deal??? She is representing a whole state, let alone runner up in the Miss America pageant!! What morals are they teaching the younger kids? Do you think I want my kids who are young to look up to this 18 or 19 year old loser who is flipping off a camera, and flashing oral sex signs like she's a gansta? NO WAY!! Her crown should be yanked! This is ridiculous.

Tangie

The youth of America is showing everyone just how brainless they are.

MrEKO

What? Shes young and makes mistakes? The day the public starts caring about the conduct of Mr. Universe, the same way they scrutinize these young girls, is the day I'll start caring about what beauty queens do in their personal lives. Just more double standard bull****

Hel

This country's youth does not know the meaning of class. Losing the crown would be the ultimate "learning experience". Dumb broad doesn't deserve the crown in the first place.

snorkler

I agree with #10. What's with people thinking it's cool to be idiotic in a picture? Oh I know, I'll show how well I was raised and the respect I have for the general public by showing a rude hand gesture in a photograph. Why? Will we like her more? Will she make more money? Will she sleep better? Will her luck become even better? Will Trump see it and offer her millions based on her giving him [and us] the finger?

I never understood the whole flipping-off-gang-sign-when-I'm-a-suburbanite-chick-not-in-a-gang-thing. I'm not supposed to I guess but that still don't make it cool.

staceyflnative

she is obvious trash and the crown should be yanked , she is representing not only a state but a country, but then again this country is going to sh*t so whats the difference I suppose.

Give Me A Break

What is the point of these pageants? These vapid phonies just say whatever they think will make them "look" good, obviously they are not the least bit sincere. Why not just market them as the dog shows they are instead of trying to make the contestants and format seem commendable or worthwhile? By dog show I merely mean basing it (HONESTLY and openly) on looks alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments