The Game: My Family is "My Worst Enemy"

7/9/2008 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Still smoldering with rage, rapper The Game went to the airwaves to unleash a brutal verbal attack on his family after a massive "royal rumble" style beatdown at his cousin's funeral last weekend.
The Game: Click to watch!
Game told "The Nutz In The Morning" on Power 98.3 one of his grieving family members was so pissed that the rapper only offered to pay for the casket and flowers, that the bereaved cousin actually brought gang members to the funeral, hit him up for "the cheese" at the funeral and ultimately threw the shove that ignited a violent war ... at the funeral! Mo' money mo' problems!

killabee

come on racists, another black man on tmz

Obama is a Socialist!

BARAK OBAMA HATES WHITE PEOPLE!

Brattus Rattus

I can't hear the audio but if he actually said he would pay for part of the funeral, he should. If he didn't and the family is expecting him to give money, he has every right to tell them no. Being family doesn't obligate someone to give up their money.

It's a shame there had to be a fight at a funeral no matter how you look at it.

ParisGurl

the game sucks!
THE NUTS IN THE MORNIG IS AWESOME!!
Represent ARIZONA !!!!!!

bimbo

He ain't obligated to do anything but pay respects. At least he paid for the casket and flowers. The nerve of his relatives to expect him to pay for it all! I hate his family too!

WONK WONK WONK

FU*K GAME!

Brattus Rattus

2. BARAK OBAMA HATES WHITE PEOPLE!

Posted at 5:39PM on Jul 9th 2008 by Obama is a Socialist!

Hey, Dillweed - If you are going to talk crap about someone, at least spell their name correctly.

it's true

this is so sad, i'm not a fan of game, but i feel for him with this situation. but daaaaamn homie how many funerals have you been to? almost every time i hear about this dude he's either at a funeral, leaving a funeral, or talking about one he just been to. sad.

it's not unusual to fight at funerals, it's a very stressful time for all parties involved, and anger is an easier emotion to deal with than grief.

Obama is a Socialist!

It doesnt change the fact that he HATES WHITE PEOPLE!

(On a side note, he acutally spells it wrong, it should be spelled Barak look it up!)

HardyHarHar

Get an education idiots and it will get you out of the ghetto.

Brattus Rattus

I doubt that he hates white people considering he has white folks in his family. You sound a little paranoid. If that is how he spells his name then it is not incorrect no matter how many times I look it up. Geez...go have a drink or smoke a spliff.

Besides, all this crap talk about Obama has NOTHING to do with the story. Find another site to purge your paranoia.

Simon

the game is the dopest rapper out....i cant wait for his album to drop

Bird

I believe him. I knew there was something up with this. I really feel sorry for him. Like I have said all along dude deserved to get busted in the mouth. Sometimes when you pull yourself out of the gutter you just gotta leave everyone behind including family.

White Man

I understand his anger and frustration after listening to radio interview, but I can't condone him "hating" his own family members. Why not say "I hate what they did", instead? Just my opinion...

ItsaAboutTime

If The Game pays for everyone of his cousins, nephews, and uncles funerals he'll be broke in 2 years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments