Baby Alba Cashes In

7/10/2008 11:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaMore celebrity cash cows, er, babies have been born!

TMZ has learned Honor Marie Warren, celebuspawn of Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren, is now $1.5 million richer thanks to OK! Magazine.

We're hearing the two-part deal consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" -- Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc. Our spy said Jessica initially turned down the offers of several weekly mags, not wanting to sell, but eventually caved.

One-month-old Honor, we're told, is just "adorable" and the pictures, taken this week, are "so cute."

tiredofsnobs

OK mag must have access to excessive amounts of money to be wasting on these baby pics! Who really cares about Alba or her baby?

NDH

She should use the BLOOD $ 2 help the homeless and oppressed on the streets of L.A. These movie stars r overrated they all sold there SOUL 2 the highest bidder!!! G

NDH

These movie stars should help the homeless and oppressed. They have all sold there souls for the dollar!!!! HOPE they enjoy HELL!!!! G

Dexter

I cancelled my subscription to People because of this whoring of babies and I told them this. Celeb Babies are not why I subscribed to People and now week after miserable week I no longer look fwd to getting my new people in the mail. You will eventually see these kids out with their parents so why pay to see some phony stylish shoot???

jb

Wake up people!! Its time to stop purchasing these rubbish magazines so these jerks cant make the money they
are making. This bitch gets 1.5 Million???? And there's hungry children in this country!

gofast

Who cares about another unwed skanks offspring.

Make It Right!!

Okay people, I want to start a revolution..are you with me? Go to the thread "John's got a Host of Problems" and read posts #21, #23 and #24. Let's take over TMZ!

Make It Right!!

If you really want to STOP THE CELEBRITY HYPE MACHINE?? Sorry folks, gotta stop going on the websites, like TMZ, as well. They also drive the engine of this celebrity madness. These sites may post the pictures that you look at for free, but believe me, THEY PAY TO POST THEM! It is their advertisers, however, that pick up the tab on the costs...and your internet subscription service costs...

LuLu

Why would the tabs pay for baby pictures when children change dramatically every month and all newborns look the same, except for Brangelina's kids.

bliss

No. She is not getting 1.5 million for the first pics. Its that number divided by two since she has to do it again in the future for free. So it comes to $750,000 for her first baby pic. She sold it for that low! At least in comparison to other starflakes.

Zebedee Doodah

When she is a teenager, the boys will want to get Honor...and off her...and honor...and off her. Well, you know what I mean!

alreadybad

If people would stop buying these non-talented moms baby issues then there would be no need to even have this conversation. Don't buy it. She wants a mil, then let the mag PAY her on its own.

Just sayin.....

I think it's kinda funny that people nowadays use the term "Pimping out your kids" and from the way it sounds it's suppose to be morally wrong. But I'll say this if I was a kid and my mom was offered 1.5 million or 3 mil or 16 mil (like the Jolie-Pitt twins) my mom could pimp me out all she wants! I'd LOVE to have that kinda of money sitting in MY bank account! And I didn't have to sleep with anyone, do drugs, or anything illegal to get it.....I'd be ALL over it! Just for some pictures for the world to see! (Baby or not) How is that any different than putting up your pics on things like "Myspace" etc. That's for the world to see too (if your not on "private") and your doing that for free!! Yeah, I'd definately do it, and be laughing all the way to the bank....

Jessica Alba

I give you all the Fantastic Four, not once but twice and look at what you say about me. The reason I look upset and don't smile all the time in photos is chronic constipation (now you know). If I choose to sell my baby's photo's thats my decision and not anyone else's. I'm using it for a college fund, not on myself or anything. If you have any other questions just ask. I just want to be loved, not hated...JA

One more question

Is your dad still a crooked mortgage broker?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments